I teach my classes in a methodical way, addressing topics in systematised fashion, dependent on what exam board the student is learning, and/or suited to their learning style. I understand the importance of student success and ensuring they perform to the best of their ability. I strive for excellence and feel rewarding in seeing others succeed.
I am a third year medical student offering tutor services in Newcastle upon Tyne. I have past experience volunteering part time in a primary school whilst achieving high grades myself, also receiving an unconditional offer for medicine from the University of Nottingham. I am friendly, outgoing highly motivated as well as having a flexible timetable.
Standard hourly rate of £14.
Webcam hourly rate of £12.
If I am required to travel, there will be an additional travel fee of £3.50 per session.
25 Towers Avenue, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 3QE
(concealed information) Home: (concealed information)6 Mobile:(concealed information)6
Conscientious and outgoing university student looking to tutor students. Through my experience with St. Oswald's Hospice, St. James’ and work experience at university I have gained valuable knowledge in dealing with people, working as part of a team and providing excellent customer service. I am very keen to add to this.
Bartender/kiosk staff at St. James’ Football Stadium - Every match day (2014-2015).
• Taking orders and providing food/drink,
• Working as part of a team,
• Involved working under time pressure with large groups of customers,
• Needed fast paced money handling.
Voluntary work at St. Oswald's Hospice - 2-4 hours a week (August 2014 - 2017).
• Taking orders and requests from patients,
• Serving dinner, tea and coffees to patients and visitors,
• Leading other ward helpers,
• Working as a team or individually to deliver services to patients.
RGS Summer Games week - 2 weeks in August 2013.
• Involved looking after a group of children aged 7-12 throughout the week as well as assisting or teaching them sports under supervision of a senior member.
Work experience at a pharmacy - One week in 2014.
• Involved many customer interactions, data inputting and information organising.
• Babysitting and childminding (ages 2 months - 13 years).
Royal Grammar School Newcastle - (September 2006 – June 2016)
11 GCSE's - 9A*, 1A, 1B
A Levels: Biology (A), Chemistry (A), Maths (A), Physics (A)
University of Nottingham - Studying Medicine (September 2016 – Present)
Hobbies & Interests
• Classical guitar - Grade 4,
• Tae Kwon Do - with Tae Kwon Do Tigers, achieved black belt in April 2012,
• Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award - 2 3-day expeditions to the Cheviots to test navigation skills, fitness, endurance, teamwork and self-reliance skills,
• Global challenge to Croatia, involving fund raising, then trekking and multiple water sports, allowing me to learn many self-reliance skills,
• Football – 5-a-side and 7-a-side team matches every week,
• Tennis – part of the team at The University of Nottingham.
I'm happy to supply references upon request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|