My teaching method is unrivaled, it is engaging and fun whilst being effective. I implement the learning techniques I personally use and help the student to develop and achieve new heights. Getting the student to engage is my forte. Using all the relevant material and giving the student all the opportunity to practice questions in their own time, I ensure students achieve their potential. Reviewing the student's understanding regularly with assessments allows me to know their strengths and weaknesses and adapt accordingly. These are all tried and tested learning methods backed by research that will help my student achieve the best grades possible.
I am a medical student who has been tutoring for 4 years; teaching various subjects to students of all ages who have gone into their desired careers with exceptional grades. Being a medical student, I have an in-depth understanding of the subjects I teach and having perfected my teaching techniques over the past 4 years, I know how best to pass on my knowledge to the student.
Prices can be negotiated depending on the level of the student, the rate displayed is for A-levels, I charge less for GCSE and KS3.
Degree: Medicine (MBBS)
St George’s University of London
A-Levels: Biology(A*), Chemistry(A), Mathematics (A)
AS Levels: AS Biology(A), AS Chemistry(A), AS Mathematics (A), AS Physics(A), AS Religious Studies (C) St Dominic’s Sixth Form College
12 GCSE’s: Geography (A*), Business Studies (A*), Spanish (A*), Core Science (A*), Additional Science (A*), Further Additional Science (A*), Mathematics (A*), GCSE Further Maths (A^), English Language (A), I-GCSE English Literature (A), Religious Studies (A), Economics (A)
Barnhill Community High School
Private tutor Self employed/Tutor doctors
• Teaching pupils of various age groups
• Researching appropriate learning material to compliment teaching
• Scheduling appointments with parents
• Preparing workshops and academic support sessions
• Organising lessons
• Monitoring student performance
• Reviewing and discussing classwork with students
• Maintaining records of student achievements
• Producing assessment material
• Providing feedback on assessments
• Developing teaching methods
• Communicating with parents and teachers about student performance
• Organising and communicating with other personal tutors
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|