As a senior medical student I have had the opportunity to sit countless examinations, this has allowed me to develop and refine learning methods which are highly effective and efficient in order to boost my exam performance, these techniques (active recall & spaced repetition) that I have learnt and perfected over years have been the foundation to my private lessons for the past 4 years.
The lessons are structured according to each student and will be tailored to maximise learning. The lesson will follow the stages below:
Stage 1 - Learning the information
Stage 2 - Applying the information learnt
Stage 3 - Addressing any difficult areas highlighted in Stage 2
Stage 4 - Questions provided to do in the student's own time.
I will regularly review and assess the student's progress in order to ensure that the student is on track to achieve the highest of grades.
I am a senior medical student who has been providing extensive tutoring for the last 4 years to students from 10 years of age to 18.
I specialise in the science field and due to my academic background I have a deep understanding of the subject.
- GUARANTEED IMPROVEMENTS IN GRADES within months due to the teaching and learning techniques I utilise which are proven by research to be the more effective and efficient methods of learning.
- MEDICAL SCHOOL APPLICATION process help:
- Personal statement review , UCAT help, Interview preparation.
I have also had the opportunity to be the private teacher to two home schooled students of ages 10 and 13.
100% of my students have achieved their desired targets and advanced in their studies.
Rates are negotiable and vary from student to student, feel free to contact me to discuss
- Medicine MBBS
- Physiology & Pharmacology BSc
- Published co-author in research about mental health in students
A levels - Biology, Chemistry, Physics
GCSES - A* grade in (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Italian, French, RS, Geography)
Self-Employed – London, England
- Extensive private one to one and group tutoring
- Developing revision timetables for students
- Organising sessions with parents
- Creating workshops and support sessions
- Record keeping for each student
- Providing monthly reports to parents about students
- Generating unique assessment papers for individual students (FREE)
Fenu has helped me improve my grades by being engaging and reliable as well as very knowledgable about the topic he teaches
Fenu is hard working and full of determination to make sure that his students achieve their full potential! He works very hard to make sure everyone’s needs are attended to.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|