I'm a first year medical student with a BSc in Pharmacology-Physiology to give lessons to school students.
I am approachable and understanding and I like a creative approach to learning.
I also have Grade 8 in Violin and hope to start teaching beginner's violin.
I have experience as a PASS (peer-assisted studies session) leader at university, which involved coordinating learning in groups to prepare for exams. I have some experience in teaching violin to nursery children, which I intend to build upon with more students.
St Nicholas’ School, Church Crookham (2002-2012)
• 11 GCSEs (9A*, 2A) including Mathematics, English Literature and English Language (A*)
The Sixth Form College Farnborough (2012-2014)
• 3 A levels: Music (A*), Biology (A), Mathematics (B)
• 1 AS level: Chemistry (B)
The University of Manchester (2014-2017)
• Upper Second Class (2.1) BSc in Pharmacology with Physiology
The University of Glasgow (2017-date)
• Studying for a MChB in Medicine
• I play the violin as part of the Kelvin Ensemble and I am a member of the University of Glasgow Cross Country Society.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£19||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£95||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£190||£150|