I love Biology and Life Sciences and that's why I chose Medicine. And it gave me an intricate knowledge of this astounding human body and all life forms, nevertheless.
I will be overjoyed, to teach all that I learned, that made me awestruck with Biology, which is more than just a subject to pass.
I will focus mainly disciplines of biology such as Anatomy, Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Zoology and much more, depending what you need to KNOW!
And I will do everything to best of my capabilities to muster that moment of epiphany when you go- "Dang, I didn't know that!"
I am fresh off the boat so don't have much of an experience in teaching Students, per say.
But, I come from Medicine, and teaching and being taught is something that goes hand in hand, since we have in-numberable tests, pre-tests, quizzes and professional exams, and top of all that Licencing and Board Certification Exams, that's Six long years.
And over time, since the very moment of getting in medical school to acing it through, I developed skills to study along with my peers and have developed a fair idea of what anyone can find difficult and how to nullify that in easier bits for a bigger picture. Plus, I get along really well in a team and along with Children.
Given the chance, I will do a solid job, I am sure about that.
• Name- Rahul Kumar.
• Date Of Birth- 21st-August-1994
• To pursue education and training in Hematology-Oncology and Contribute in its development through guided exploration and probing of untapped potential.
Education and Academic Records:
o Course/Major- MBBS( Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor Of Surgery)
• Institution: School Of Medical Sciences & Research, Sharda University, India. (FAIMER/IMED Medical School I.D- F0002704).
• Summary Of Marks-
Examination Subjects Marks Obtained Attempts
(2012-13) 1) Anatomy,
3) Biochemistry 337/600 First
(2013-2015) 1) Pathology
3) Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
4) Pharmacology 348/550 First
(2015-2016) 1) Ophthalmology
3) Preventive and Social Medicine 211/400 First
(2016-2017) 1) General Surgery
2) General Medicine
3) Obstetrics & Gynaecology
4) Pediatrics 490/900 First
• Senior Secondary Education/High School:
DAV Centenary Public School, DDA Project, Sector-B4, Narela, Delhi-110040.
Education Board: Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) ,New-Delhi.
Senior School Certification Examinations, 2012: 85%, With Honours.
DAV Centenary Public School,Narela.
Education Board: CBSE, New-Delhi.
Secondary School Certification Examination, 2010: CGPA- 9/10, With Honours. On merit roll.
Honours and Awards:
• Student representative at International Science Olympiad, 2010.
• International Biology Olympiad: Delhi State-wide Rank-4.
• Merit Roll Student, Awarded Merit Scholarships,2010-2012.
• First Prize In Essay Writing Competition,2014.
• Deans Merit Roll, 2015.
• Surgery Site Infections Training,2017
• Basic Surgical Techniques By SurgiCare, 2017
• Training in Critical Care and Burn Unit,2017.
• Participated in Minimally Access Surgery workshop, 2016.
• Management of Ectopic Pregnancies, 2016.
Presentations & Seminars:
• Participated as a Speaker in Indian Pediatric Surgery Conference, Aligarh Muslim University,2017; Topic-Pediatric Omental Cyst: A Case study.
• Speaker in MediCon,2017- Liver Surgical Anatomy, 2017.
• Speaker in Urban Ante-Natal Care, A cross-sectional study,2016.
• Speaker, Pulmonary Airway Pathologies,2015
• Class Speaker in Various Internal Medicine Conferences, Since 2016-2017.
• Speaker for Neurobiology Student Seminar, 2013.
• A cross-sectional study of Attributes of Cholelithiasis in Western Uttar Pradesh,2016
• Pediatric Omental Cyst: A rare entity In India: Case Study,2017
Research Projects and Experiences:
• Currently assisting on a project titled- Post-Operative outcomes in Patient with Tri-Dot( HBsAg.HBCag, And HIV) positive status,2017.
• Symptomology In patients with Gall Bladder Adenocarcinoma,2017
Services and Leadership:
• Participated in Awareness program about ANC and New Born care techniques in Rural Area of Uttar Pradesh.
• Active member of a home-grown NGO( Charity) for Children and Young adults- Kartavya., Since 2015
• Member of CRY (Children rights and You), (a National NGO for Children welfare) since 2016.
Professional Societies Memberships-
• Indian Medical Student Association, Since 2012.
• Member of Burn and Trauma Task Force, Since 2017.
• American Heart Association Certified BLS/ACLS Provider, 2017.
• Certified IMNCI( Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness ), by WHO and MoHFW( Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India), 2016.
• Cooking- I have been told that, I make really delicious Pizzas and Indian Masala Tea and much more.
• Adventure Enthusiast: Participated in number of Adventure activities such as Rafting, Kayaking, Parasailing, Zip-lining, Sea-Walking and Paragliding
• Swimming, Roller-Skating.
• Camping and Trekking in hostile climate at 5000M above sea level, In Roop Kund, Uttarakhand (UK), 2016.
• Literature Fanatic: I really admire a well-written piece of Novel; mostly thriller and Crime Mysteries and Poems both. I write myself too.
• USMLE coordinator for Medical Students in USMLE @ SMSR, Since 2017
• USMLE Counsellor in Jain and Kumar’s Consulting. Since 2016.
• Language Known:
Fluent in Hindi, English, Bhojpuri, Maithili, Punjabi, Sanskrit.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, molecular biology lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£7|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£33|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£65|