I give private lessons mainly up to A-levels or equivalent. My teaching method varies with each student depending on their learning style and personality. In this way, I can allow for maximum understanding and enjoyment when engaging with them! When teaching new content, I first ensure that the student has fully understood it and is able to explain it themselves, before then teaching them how to retain and recall this new information with smart and easy techniques.
I am a 2nd year medical student with 4+ years of teaching. I have given lessons in Spanish, French, Physics, Piano and more to many children and teenagers. This included preparation for GCSE exams and music exams. I have also been a study skills coach for smart revision methods and key productivity tips.
Rates can vary according to the level of tutoring required.
- Studying Medicine at King's College London.
- Achieved 39 points and HL 776 in the International Baccalaureate.
- Achieved a score of 3050 (top 2%) in the UK Clinical Aptitude Test.
- Gained 10 A*s and 2 As in iGCSEs/GCSEs.
- Taught young children to play the piano in weekly lessons.
- Tutored teenagers in Spanish and Physics.
- Taught primary school lessons for French.
- Intern at a biotechnology company that develops immunodiagnostic healthcare products.
- Healthcare assistant at various nursing homes.
Teresa is a smart, patient and diligent tutor who helped me pass my math’s A-levels. She is very upbeat and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude, which helped my confidence as well as my grades.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£200|