I am very patient and enthusiastic. I am able to break down the content in a manageable to teach, and then test the knowledge my student has gained by assigning exam questions to test their application and exam technique. I have picked up many tips over the years, and my experience allows me to correct common errors students make.
I am a Medicine (MBBS) student at Imperial College London and I have been tutoring for the past 3 years in both subjects. My students have found great success via my tutoring methods. I achieved 2A*s and 1A at A level (both A*s in psychology and biology) and 9A*s at GCSE
As a 1st year medical student at Imperial College London, I have been through the hardships of exams, and wish to pass on my knowledge to future students. From resources to techniques, I am delighted to teach the difficult content in a more manageable way, alongside exam technique. I have tutored many students over the past 3 years with great success.
Biology - A level - AQA - £25
Chemistry - A level - OCR - £25
Psychology - A level - AQA - £25
EPQ – Biology or Psychology related topic - A level - AQA - £25
Personal Statements – Medicine or Psychology - Undergraduate entry - £25
Medicine Interview Prep - Undergraduate entry - £25
• Builds rapport quickly with students
• Can simplify complex concepts into basic components to teach the topic
• Provides excellent exam technique tips – command words, question types, etc.
• Helps students find effective revision methods
• Is a kind, patient, engaging and hardworking individual that can adapt to the student’s needs and deliver teaching efficiently
• GCSE: 9A*s – Maths, English language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Spanish, Geography, Drama, Art
• GCSE: 2As – English literature, Computing
• A LEVEL: 2A*s – Biology, Psychology
• A LEVEL: 1A – Chemistry (1% off an A*)
• EPQ – A
• Tutored 4 students in AQA A level Psychology
• Tutored 2 students in AQA A level Biology
• Tutored 1 student for an EPQ
• Ran practice medical school interview sessions (MMIs) after school
• Helped many students plan and edit their Personal Statements
• All my notes from my A levels in biology, chemistry and psychology
• Exam questions topic wise to help reinforce material in an exam setting
• My A level textbooks
• Example personal statements and EPQs
As Ishi's close friend i know she is very reliable, organised and hard working so she will be a very good tutor. She's often explained very hard concepts to me very simply so i understand much easier.
She is extremely patient when explaining something you don’t understand and is also very knowledgable in Chemistry. Ishi is a reliable tutor and very focused when it comes to teaching.
Ishi is very organised and has a tried and tested approach where she can explain very complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand!
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||Not available||£25|