I am a student myself and I understand what students face and how they like to learn the concepts which might seem difficult at first. I like to develop my teaching plans on the basis of practical exposure the child must have had and relating them to the content in the books. It's most important to retain what you learn.
The rates may vary for different students depending upon the level of study required or the distance required to be travelled.
I am a Genetic Engineer. I have had experience of dealing and teaching students in my home country, India. The students have always been highly motivated and satisfied with their learning experience. My own studies have been a building basis of my detailed knowledge in this course.
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom March’18
MSc Genomic Medicine
Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida, India Jul’11 – Jun’16
Integrated Dual Degree course B.Tech (Biotechnology) + M.Tech (Genetic Engineering)
Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi, India May’17 – Feb’18
• Internship in Psychiatry Department of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital assisting as a voluntary counselor from February’17 to April’17 to understand the concepts of counseling and being exposed to counseling on one to one basis.
• Summer training at North Eastern Hill University on “Radio-Oncology” in the year 2015, where I learnt “RNA isolation from blood samples, Irradiation and RT-PCR on specific genes to understand the genetic basis of up and down regulation”
• Summer training at Central Forensic Science Laboratories on “Toxicology analysis” in the year 2014, where I learnt the “Blood/Serum detection, DNA isolation, Polymerized Chain Reaction and DNA matching analysis associated with Karyotyping techniques”
• Summer training at Ranbaxy laboratories on “ Drug Safety and Evaluation ” in the year 2013, where I learnt various techniques such as “Animal dosing and handling, Necrosis on animal models and Histopathological techniques in diagnosis”
BioGlobe Research and Solutions Oct’16-Apr’17 (Sponsored by DBT, Govt. of India)
Department : Molecular Biology & Stem Cell Culture
Specialization : Detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis from pulmonary and extra pulmonary samples using conventional PCR and quantitative PCR
Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida Jan-May’16
Department : Microbiology & Molecular Biology
Specialization : Cloning and Expression of DUS gene from Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Activities : Cloning of DUS gene in Cloning and Expression vector
ACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Presented paper on “Transgenerational Epigenetics” at National Seminar on Emerging Economics and Challenges to Sustainability towards Developing Nations in 2016
• Won the Best Player Award for badminton in university in 2014
• Part of the student committee for Industry-Academia meets in university from 2013 till 2016
• Won Gold Medal as Best Camper for Skiing at Narkanda in National Adventure Club Festival in 2013
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£18||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£90||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£180||£150|