I have a very orthodox teaching method, which I tailor to the student. I found that most of my friends or students found it difficult learning via traditional teaching methods. So, I usually aid them with practice questions that I would make up. Then, when they are comfortable, I'd have them do an exam question, using the same steps.
I am a 2nd-year medicine student at hull york medical school. In A levels I chose to do both Maths and further maths as I really enjoyed the challenge. Fortunately, I attained an A and A* in the subjects and helped friends along the way. Having teaching them, I found a passion in teaching maths and became a maths tutor for students ranging from KS1 to A levels
A highly- versatile and efficient medical student who commits to perfection, which evidently transfers onto customer satisfaction. Additionally, he has refined teamwork and leadership skills through many sporting competitions; while also developing independence in pressurised environments. Moreover, through teaching A-level, he has perfected the ability to relay information in a clear and concise manner to the designated audience. He is a reliable employee and is eager to learn and develop his customer-oriented skills so that he can create a positive and welcoming atmosphere.
6 MONTHS FAST FOOD RESTAURANT (E1 5NP)
• In charge of the till and managing finance for the shop.
• Taking orders and serving customers.
• Working in a team to deliver the best service
6 WEEK INTERNSHIP AT OLIVER WYMAN IT DEPARTMENT (55 BAKER STREET, W1U 8EW)
• Onboarding assets on to service desk and setting them up for clients.
• Assisting with computer related issues (e.g. certificate revocation) and technical support.
2 WEEKS AT A CLINIC, HEALTH CARE, (W10 4NJ)
• Worked as a receptionist, catering to patients needs and electronically sending repeat prescriptions to the pharmacy through systemone software.
• Shadowing the nurse during blood tests and auditory checkups. In which, I was responsible for talking to the patient and comforting them during the process.
• Shadowing the GP, and assisting with diagnostics, when given the chance to do so.
• Made regular visits to the pharmacy (next door), where I was able to help by delivering medication to patient’s address.
2 WEEKS AT A PHARMACY, CENTRAL PHARMACY, (W10 4RE)
• Made dosette boxes daily and aided the pharmacist with day to day tasks, such as picking out medicines for prescriptions. Additionally, delivered medication when able to do so.
• Was taught how to label and renew repeat prescriptions on the ETP software.
• Oversaw and advised (with supervision) patients about suitable treatments.
THE CITY EDUCATORS (HA10 1EH)- MATHS TUTOR (1 YEAR)
• Teaching maths to a range of students, from KS1 to A level and providing knowledge on how to deal with exam pressure.
Subject Grade School acquired Date completed
Core Maths(GCSE) A* Paddington Academy June 2015
Further Maths(GCSE) A* Paddington Academy June 2015
English Literature(GCSE) A Paddington Academy June 2015
English Language(GCSE) A* Paddington Academy June 2015
Core science(GCSE) A Paddington Academy May 2014
Additional Science(GCSE) A Paddington Academy June 2015
Further Science(GCSE) A Paddington Academy June 2015
Economics(GCSE) A Paddington Academy June 2015
Spanish(GCSE) A Paddington Academy May 2015
ICT(GCSE) A Paddington Academy May 2015
Bengali(GCSE) B Paddington Academy June 2015
Core Maths (A level) A* Paddington Academy June 2017
Chemistry (A level) A Paddington Academy June 2017
Further Maths (A level) A Paddington Academy June 2017
Biology (A level) B Paddington Academy June 2017
Note: Medicine Undergraduate at York University
• IT Proficiency: Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Publisher, Access), Adobe Photoshop, Coral, multimedia software (Dreamweaver, Flash and Windows Movie Maker) and familiar to HTML.
• Languages: English, Spanish, Bengali
• Quick mental maths
• First aid qualification • Efficient use of BNF
• Ability to work under pressure
• Red belt in Taekwondo
• Ability to communicate information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to work under pressure
• Working independently
• Ability to take initiative and find solutions
• Problem solving
• My main passion is fitness and awareness on how to live a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, I play a range of sports, such as cricket, badminton, football and table tennis. As well as, instruct taekwondo lessons when possible. Additionally, I am a volunteer for regent’s park cricket club, where I help encourage young children to eat healthily and stay active.
• Solving advanced mathematical problems.
• Staying up to date with medical breakthroughs and economic developments.
Reference available on request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|