I recently graduated from MA Art and Science at Central Saint Martins and have a wealth of teaching experience.
I am currently working full time at Central Saint Martins / London College of Communication, but can commit to evenings and weekends.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I would be happy to tutor art / art theory and history of art to any ages.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MA Art & Science, Central Saint Martins, 2013.
BA Fine Art, Leeds College of Art, 2011.
- How much do you charge?
I charge a rate of £20 per hour. However, this does not include material costs or travel expenses.
I will travel anywhere between Zone 1 and Zone 3 at no extra cost.
- Where do you teach?
I will teach at a students home, or would be happy to find a local community centre or cafe to tutor in.
- When are you available?
Evenings and Weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I will teach all ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I could prepare students for any qualification up to BA Fine Art level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have a variety of teaching experience as follows, in reverse order;
- Cyanotype Workshop for Adults, White Square Teaching Awards, Central Saint Martins, London. 2013
- Cyanotype Workshop for Adults, States of Matter Symposium, Central Saint Martins, London. 2013
- Cyanotype Workshop for 7-9 years, The Grundy Art Gallery, Blackpool. 2012
- Bubble Painting Workshop, 2-10 years, V22 Studios, Bermondsey, London. 2012
- Breath Painting Workshops arranged by Invisible Dust, Dalston in Tower Hamlets Primary Schools. 2012
- Teaching Assistant, Leeds College of Art, Access to Art and Design. 2011
- Teaching Assistant, Leeds City College, Foundation Degree. 2011
- Teaching Assistant, Art & Design & Design and Technology department, Kettlethorpe High School. 2010
- Clay Owl Making Workshop, Leeds Art Gallery, 2010
- Collage Workshops, Eden Openshaw Community Centre, Manchester, 2006.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Additional to my degree;
- Alternative Photography Short Course, Central Saint Martins.
- Daguerreotype, Christopher Brenton West.
- Glass Blowing, Aaronson Noon Studios.
art and design lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|