Anyone can be a linguist. I teach by ensuring that all four skill areas (reading, writing, listening and speaking) are covered, and place a lot of emphasis on grammatical understanding, as it allows you to be free with your language! I am a friendly and approachable person, and I understand that things don't always click on the first attempt.
Tiffany has a passion for languages and has a natural talent in passing that passion on to her students. She's patient, kind and dedicated and above all, wants to empower her students to succeed.
I have been teaching French and German for two years in secondary schools, I teach pupils aged 11 to 18 and teach both GCSE and A Level.
I have a first class joint honours degree in French and German from Royal Holloway, and love helping others to improve their linguistic skills.
I am an organized, reliable and hardworking individual who is strong advocate for the importance of Modern Foreign Languages. As a fully qualified teacher, I understand and believe in the power of education and wish to help others achieve their goals.
MA – Modern Foreign Languages in Education | King’s College London
SEPTEMBER 2017 - PRESENT
I am currently studying a part time MA alongside my full-time job.
PGCE Modern Foreign Languages | University of Chichester
SEPTEMBER 2015 – JULY 2016
BA (Hons) French and German | Royal Holloway, University of London
SEPTEMBER 2011 – JULY 2015
1st Class Honours in French and German with a Mark of Distinction in the French Speaking Examination
A Levels | Our Lady of Sion School
SEPTEMBER 2009 – JULY 2011
English Literature – B, German – B, French – C
GCSEs | Our Lady of Sion School
SEPTEMBER 2007 – JULY 2009
2 A*s, 9 As and 1 B including Maths, English and Double Science
Teacher of French and German | Royal Russell School
SEPTEMBER 2016 – PRESENT
- Teacher of French and German at KS3, KS4 and KS5, including GCSE and A Level
- Pastoral form tutor
- Organization of annual Croydon Foodbank Collection
- Leading staff member on outreach trip to partner Uganda school
- Communicating with parents and colleagues on a formal basis
Youth Worker | Disability Challengers
JUNE 2015 – SEPTEMBER 2015
- Working with disabled adolescents in a day centre and on excursions
- Organising day centre activities such as Bake Off Day
- Being responsible for one or several children at one time
Student Ambassador| Royal Holloway, University of London
SEPTEMBER 2014 – JUNE 2015
- Running MFL Outreach days with local schools
- Assisting with an Outreach Summer School for children from minority backgrounds. I assisted with both recreational and academic activities.
Summer Social Worker| Centre of English Studies
JUNE 2014 – AUGUST 2014
- Working with EAL children
- Organizing and running sports and recreational activities
- Being responsible for 25 children on day trips to London.
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Fluent in French and German
• Communicating in formal and informal situations
• Used to working to a deadline
• Keen creative writer
• Highly organized and reliable
As well as organizing Royal Russell’s Foodbank collection and working on the Uganda project, I am a strong supporter of charities and a volunteer for the National Trust. I am also a keen amateur writer and freelance translator. In my spare time, I enjoy baking, reading and exercise.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|