- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Chemistry - up to the university programme (first year). Organic chemistry-up to second year of university.
A-level Chemistry and Biology.
GCSE Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Master in Science (Chemistry)
A-levels: Biology A, Physics A, Mathematics B, Chemistry A, Russian A
- How much do you charge?
Proofreading is free with any tutoring.
- Where do you teach?
I live in central London and teach within zones 1-4.
- When are you available?
I am working part-time and so I am available during day-time on weekdays and any time Saturday and Sunday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSEs and A-levels primarily.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Our department at UCL has a mentoring program when students from second and third years mentor a group of first-years. I enjoyed taking part in it.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|