I am a dynamic and committed teacher with experience teaching students of all ages from beginner to Diploma level.
I mostly give individual lessons and to date have a 100% pass mark for my students taking grades on saxophone, clarinet and theory.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Saxophone and Clarinet
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMus (Hons) Degree at Trinity College of Music, London
ABRSM Grade 8 (Distinction) Clarinet
- How much do you charge?
£35 per hour
£20 per 30 minutes
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home in Queens Park.
My house is 10 minutes walk from Queens Park and Kensal Rise tube stations. There are convenient parking options nearby.
- When are you available?
I teach on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any age, grades 1-8, up to diploma level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have many years of experience teaching privately as well as in schools and for music services (Slough and Ealing) in and around London.
At present, I teach clarinet and saxophone at Dr Challoner's Grammar School, St Stephen's CE Primary School and St Francis RC Primary School.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a current DBS check
• BMus (Hons) in Composition and Jazz Saxophone at Trinity College of Music, London
• ABRSM Grade 8 Clarinet (Hons)
• I have a current DBS check
• Graduate of Trinity College of Music, London in Composition and Jazz Saxophone. Previously studied clarinet and saxophone at Chetham's School of Music, Manchester.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|