Current Head of Biology at a local independent school. I have over ten years teaching and tutoring experience. As Head of Department I keep up-to-date with the latest advice and feedback from examiners and regularly attend AQA meetings.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I currently teach Biology A-level and GCSE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a degree in Natural Science from Cambridge University.
I have four A grades at A-level. Two of these are in Biology and Chemistry.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £35 per hour for A-level tuition.
- Where do you teach?
I live in Wilmslow and prefer to teach from my house so that I have access to a printer and all of my files. I am willing to tutor in Hale and Altrincham but the fee for this would be £40 per hour.
- When are you available?
I am available most evenings and some weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Science from 11-16.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A-level and GCSE.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am teaching mainly A-level and GCSE at an independent school. I have worked at that school for eight years and before this I taught A-level Biology.
I have tutored over five students each year for many years. Lots of these pupils have achieved very high grades at A-level and have gone onto study Science related degrees.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
The University of Cambridge.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I can provide references from current and past students and their parents.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|