Music is fun and exciting!!!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I specialise in teaching and playing most woodwind instruments.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Bmus in Music Education specialising in the flute. Honours degree in African Performance both from the College of Music in Cape Town.
Masters degree in Music Therapy from Roehampton University.
- How much do you charge?
£32 an hour
£17 for half an hour
I teach mainly from home and give a discount for teaching small groups.
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
During school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Beginners to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Music is a fun and enjoyable experience that anyone can take part in. No matter how musical you are.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 14 years of experience teaching various woodwind and piano students.
I teach at the student's pace and adjust my teaching style depending on my student.
My approach is fun and enjoyable and so should be practising and lessons.
I currently play in various wind bands in London and in woodwinds trios and quartets for private events.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
College of Music, Cape Town South Africa. Graduated 2001.
Master degree, Roehampton London University 2009.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• Bmus(hon) MA Music Therapy
• CRB Clean
• BAMT HPC
music theory lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|