I am a very sociable person with a detail-oriented mind, character traits that I believe to be crucial for effective teaching. I have several years experience tutoring and classroom teaching in the UK, France and the USA.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I am most qualified to tutor French, Politics, Law, English and general writing skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
KINGS COLLEGE LONDON (LLB Laws)
ECOLE DES HAUTES ETUDES EN SCIENCES SOCIALES, Paris (Political Theory)
-My coursework, lectures, and 100-page dissertation were all conducted in French. I received a distinction on my dissertation and overall assessment.
HAMLINE UNIVERSITY, Minneapolis Minnesota (Politics and French)
TEFL CERTIFICATE (Hamline University)
- Qualification which certifies me to teach English abroad
- How much do you charge?
30L per hour
- Where do you teach?
I live in Stoke Newington and am looking for students who live no further than a 45 minute commute.
- When are you available?
My schedule is open after 3pm during the week and entirely free over the weekend after 1 pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I am happy to teach all ages and all levels
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am more than happy to tutor via Skype
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I try my best to vary my lessons in order to make them engaging and fun!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I currently teach English and French lessons in North London. (2012-present)
I taught Government as an English elective at La Sorbonne University (Pantheon-Sorbonne), Paris. My class sizes averaged 25-30 students and I was charged with preparing and teaching lessons, as well as preparing, administering and grading examinations. (2011-2012)
I taught high school English for two years in the Parisian suburbs. I prepared and taught lessons covering English grammar and Anglo-American culture and history. These lessons were challenging as the student body had extremely varied levels of spoken and written English. I also kept 2-3 students for one-on-one lessons. (2009-2011)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I passed a government background check when I received my 5-year visa this past fall
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• Undergraduate (French and Politics) French-language Masters (Politics)
• TEFL Degree - Certification to teach English abroad
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|