I start my teaching with the basics. Proper warm up and cool down techniques to help avoid injuries. Dependant on the class I am taking (children, adults, those with injuries, fitness, muscle building etc) will determine the way I approach things. For example, with children I will implement games and challenges to keep the children motivated and interested. - DBS checked
I have a lot of experience in a variety of sports. I've obtained a lot of knowledge of training techniques through the military and other sources. I'm even experienced in more extreme sports like snowboarding. The areas/sports I've had the most experience is fitness (6+ years), American kickboxing (11 years), swimming (2.5+ years) and boxing (3 years). For the last 3 years i've learnt through the military about dieting, healthy eating and water intake. I can accommodate those with injuries and lack of confidence. I am also level 2 medical trained.
- No variation of price for skill level
- Military, ex-military or university students will be entitled to £3 off a session
- Travel costs for private lessons will depend on distance
- Fee of £5 for cancellations 36 hours before a lesson
- Swam for the military for 2 years
- Cross-country for the military for 2 years
- American kickboxing for 11 years, blackbelt 1st Dan
- Boxing for 3 years, includes skill bouts
- knowledge and experience of many sports
- level 2 medical trained
He is down to earth character and takes time to understand strengths and weaknesses of the tutee to better help them.
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest personal training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle strengthening lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|
|5 hours||£65||£65||Not available|
|10 hours||£120||£120||Not available|