Saturday is now officially Maths Day! I run five different classes for students ranging from 7-16yr. Junior Maths Club benefits - Structured courses taught in small groups by a fully qualified teacher. - We cover the new numeracy framework to ensure pupils are learning the most up to date material. The text books we use are also used by many independent schools in the UK. - At least 1 hours worth of homework set and marked by the teacher every week. - Small assessment at the end of each chapter and two full tests during the year to monitor progress.GCSE and KS3 tuition. We are an independent group of qualified teachers who hold structured lessons for KS3 and GCSE to help boost student grades, taught individually or in very small groups. One-to-One tuition also available in other subjects e.g. ICT
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Maths and ICT
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc - Currently completing my Masters at the Institute of Education (IOE) in Master of Teaching
BSc - Computer Science with Business Management from Queen Mary University of London
PGCE in Secondary Education from the Institute of Education (IOE)
- How much do you charge?
Fees start from as low as £7.50 in our Junior Maths Club.
- Where do you teach?
Our centre is located 1min from Holborn tube station with the following busses stopping just 30 seconds away from us:
171, 521, 59, 188, X68, 1, 68, 91, 243, 242 and 8 .
Also, busses 25, 19, 38 and 55 stop just 1 min away. We serve the following areas: Camden, holborn, westminster, Covent Garden, Kings Cross, Euston
- When are you available?
Our main clubs are held on Saturday between the hours of 10:30 - 7pm but we also do one-to-one tuition during the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
SATS, GCSE, A-LEVEL
- What kind of experience do you have?
Current secondary school teacher with many years experience in one to one tutoring in Maths and ICT/Computing.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. It is required to teach in UK schools.
• MSc - Currently completing my Masters at the Institute of Education (IOE) in Master of Teaching
• PGCE in Secondary Education from the Institute of Education (IOE)
• BSc - Computer Science with Business Management from Queen Mary University of London
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|