I base each of my classes on the curriculum according to the age of the student also I set a 1 to 1 session with each student to discuss their strengths and weakness within the subject. Once I have complied the necessary information , I create a personalised learning plan for each student. This learning plan will detail a week by week schedule which will cover all areas curriculum. The schedule will follow specific objectives that each student must achieve at the end of each week. My lessons are very fun and interactive, i am to make each student comfortable and encourage them to engage in all my lesson. I use various tools such as short clips, worksheet, cards, presentations, quizzes and tests. At the end of each month each student will receive a reward based on their performance and effort during that period.
I am Part Time Legal Masters Student. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Law. I have been teaching English for two years. I aim to create a calm and impactful environment for students to increase their knowledge and remain motivated. I assist student to improve their writing skills, analysing texts, understanding the text form and genre, structuring and drafting essays and short answers. I have worked with young people for over five years therefore I am comfortable and confident to work and support them through learning experience.
In my spare time I sing and assist the homeless individuals.
2016-2019 University of law (Birmingham LPC LLM ) Part Time
2013 -2016 University of Kent LLB LAW
2011-2013 Denbigh Sixth Form, Shenley Church End, Milton Keynes
Legal Work Experience
Osbournes Solicitors September 5th- 16th 2016
I was given the opportunity to work in the family law department within the firm.
During my time at the firm I conducted :
• General telephone enquiries.
• Administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, digital dictation and also reviewing and completing bundles.
• I conducted research for a partner on the subject of stamp duty tax
• And completed various forms using Oyez.
I was given the opportunity to accompany a partner to a final hearing and an associate solicitor to a first assignment hearing. I was able to assess the dynamics of the family court room and the interactions between the client, solicitor and counsel. I gained valuable knowledge relating to private family law and enhanced my (legal) administrative skills.
Bastian Lloyd Morris (April 2012) (June 2016)
I acquired work experience on two different occasions in a local family law specialist firm: Bastian Lloyd Morris Solicitor Advocates. On my initial engagement:
• I completed administrative duties for the firm. For example, completing bundles.
• I also shadowed a criminal lawyer, going to court and observing client meetings where negotiation occurred.
During my second engagement with the firm, I gained greater insight into family law.
• I organised and completed which included police reports and cognitive assements.
• I learned and mastered consideration.
• I was given the opportunity to shadow the co-founder of the firm to attend an interim hearing.
Whilst at the firm I was able to network with the founder and other solicitors within the firm. My experience at the firm gave me an in-depth understanding on how I am to kick-start my legal career additionally my administrative, communication and time management skills were enhanced during my time at the firm.
Kent Law Clinic
I volunteered in the Kent law clinic as a receptionist for six weeks during 2013. I dealt with various cliental concerns relating to housing and immigration. My role entailed completing administrative tasks such as: organising important client information (according to a filing system) and implementing the data onto a database system.
In November 2015, I and my partner were awarded winners of the Kent international negotiation competition. The competition was judged by Temple Uchegbune a lawyer from Clifford Chance LLP, our Negotiation Module Convenor Janie Walker and a Final Year Law student.
During my time within the healthcare recruitment agency I was employed as Evening and Weekend Consultant.
My main responsibility was to solve :
• Any issues, queries or concerns a doctor may have in relation to locum work.
• Liaise with Hospital Site Managers to solve any disputes or queries.
• Problem solving – solve any disputes with the Hospital staff and Doctors
• Communication Skills - effectively communicating with clients to identify issues
• Negotiation – negotiating with clients and candidates to achieve pratical solutions
• Computer literacy – conducting effective searches on the relevant databases
Santander House Milton Keynes (July to October 2016)
I was previously employed as a customer advisor within the credit card department. My main objective was to ensure quality customer service.
Working in a fast paced environment has enabled me to enhance and master :
• Problem solving skills, as I am required to identify an issue and solve any issues a customer may have.
• IT skills- using the appropriate computerised systems and methods.
• Adaptability -my ability to adapt to an office based environment
• Communication skills -I am required to verbally interact with hundreds of customers each day.
Mazonai (June – August 2015)
I was employed as Sales Assistant for Marketing Company Mazonai. My role entailed working with small teams to promote and fundraise for various charities. As my role specialised in face to face marketing, I was required to interact with various people from different backgrounds and walks of life.
From this experience I gained marketing skills and was able to build my teamwork and communication skills.
Anglophiles Academic (July to August 2014)
I was recruited as an Activity Leader. I had the responsibility of guiding and supervising two groups of French students to and from their various activities across Milton Keynes. From this experience,
• I enhanced my leadership skills – as my main responsibility was to manage the students.
• Communication was an important tool required for my role. I had to adjust my speech and tone, to enable smooth communication with the students.
From this role I learnt how to apply my strengths and weakness to relevant circumstances and also how to effectively work and engage within a foreign team.
Enactus Kent – a student international organisation which provides sustainable to local and international communications through social enterprises, workshops and fundraising.
In my penultimate year of university, I was elected as the head of events for Enactus Kent. I was responsible for the organisation and preparation for all events for Enactus Kent.
My responsibilities included;
• Managing a small team,
• Generating creative ideas and concepts and finally
• Working with other team heads and projects leaders, to create good events that will generate awareness and bring forth good profit for the expansion of the organisation.
Before I was elected I previously volunteered with the Enactus Kent events team. I mainly provided assistance with structuring and organising our major and minor fundraising events. I was also able to master my leadership skills within this role, as I was required to delegate efficiently and most importantly maintain team morale. Interestingly I had the opportunity to observe and participate within the developmental process of a numerous social enterprises. Therefore, I was able to acquire ‘commercial awareness’.
National Centre for Domestic Violence
I regularly volunteer with the NCDV. I assist clients with drafting important court documents.
• Client Interviewing
One of my main interests is singing. My love for music and vocal arts began at a young age. Since then I have part of my local choir for many years. I have also participated in various worship events and competitions. I hope in the near future to obtain formal vocal training.
Reference will be given on request.
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, english literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£70||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£130||£150|