I have not got any teaching experience but has scored high marks in mathematics during my school and college days. I am pretty sure that i can teach students from secondary and higher secondary schools. algebra, trigonometry, integration and differentiation are the topics i have a good grip on.
Nisa Local Supermarket, Preston
• Training new recruits on handling the Nisa tills and explaining the job roles to them.
• Handling complaints and passing them on to a manager if required.
Badve engineering Pvt. Ltd. Waluj,
• To Determine the Tensile Strength of plastic part with the help of UTM machine.
• Examinations, Inspections and Evaluation of manufactured components with CTQ parameters.
• To Test the viscosity of the material through MFI (Melt Flow Index).
• To Handle Customer Complaints and Final Inspection stage.
• To look after process and final stage inspection with the help of measuring instruments like Bore gauge, Micro meter (ID & OD), Vernier Caliper, Filler gauge, Radius gauge, Dial gauge etc.
• To cross check post molding component dimensions as per 2D Drawings.
• To Correct Mold/die with the help of Sample inspection report (SIR).
• To cross-check mold machining in 3D tool.
• TS-16949 Documentation.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£10||Not available|
|5 hours||£45||£45||Not available|
|10 hours||£85||£85||Not available|