My favourite teaching methods is visual and audible which research found more successful method to learn and teach by that method as well.
An MSc Business with Advanced Financial Management student with fundamental experience of working within corporate environments; developing diverse customer communication skills, leadership and business operations practice. Currently looking forward to teaching profession, which driven by the professor Mr Odje .
An MSc Business with Advanced Financial Management student with fundamental experience of working within corporate environments; developing diverse customer communication skills, leadership and business operations practice. Currently seeking an internship within a professional and financial environment.
• Supporting Business Practice – Effectively supported departmental teams with day-to-day activities, resulting in positive delivery of business development plans during my part time job at Travellink Worldwide Ltd.
• Team Leadership – Recognised and given the responsibility of training new staff in Customer Services at Sainsburys, after being promoted to Team Leader.
• Performance Recongition – Successfully achieved the Title ‘Top performer of the month’ 3 times in a row during my time at Sainsbury’s .
2019-2021MSc Business with Financial Management
University of Northumbria London
Modules include: Business Strategy, Corporate Finance, Developing Global Management competencies, Business Ethics, Business Financial Management, Organisational Behaviours and Analysis, Business Decision Making and Understanding Work.
2014 to 2018 BA Hons in Accounting and Finance, Glyndwr University, London
2:1 obtained (69% average)
Modules included: Business Planning (71%), Auditing(71%), Business Financial Management (71%), Principles of Marketing (68%), Big data Analysis(65%), Operations Management (68%), Human Resource Management (68%), International Business Management (69%), Business Law (82%)
2010 to 2012Western College, Dhaka
Higher Secondary School Certificate (Equivalent to ‘A’ Level) I achieved 88% overall which is equivalent to GPA A+
August 2016 to December 2018 TravelLink Worldwide LTD, London
Account Assistant (Part-time):
• Conserved accounts receivable and accounts payable subsidiary ledgers and reconciled to supporting documentation.
• Prepared adjustments for journal entries, trial balances and financial statements.
• Completed monthly bank reconciliation and cash reconciliation statements
• Maintained key business development content via the organisations intranet system; updating operational data, group events and daily practice updates;
• Liaised with Finance and HR to gather latest versions of company policy information to ensure that current documents and forms where updated accurately.
• Prepared presentation materials for business financial team to 3 Department Heads (Sales, Marketing & Operations) by creating ‘well thought out, relevant and informative slides’ regarding current competitor research:(feedback received from my line manager).
• Supported various teams, including Marketing, by gathering quantitative and qualitative data to prepare market studies for organisation by conducting focus groups of 30 participants within strict 2-week timeframe.
August 2014 to August 2016Sainsbury’s, London
• Training 6 team members on company guidelines;
• Successfully focused on completing the weekly target given by the management; exceeding set targets on a weekly basis.
• Managing and allocating the task to the team members
• Responsible for building relationships with customers to maximise repeat business.
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|