My teaching methodology is very practical which helps the student to understand marketing concepts in the real world. I always link industry examples and try to connect to the theoretical concepts and methods. I also use my experience to make studies more interesting.
I am a masters student in Marketing at Warwick Business School, I have been giving private tuitions since last 3 months. I have taught to students from Coventry University and Loyola College, India. I have rich internship experiences in companies like Coca-Cola.
61, Gerard Avenue, Coventry, CV4 8GA, UK
Mobile: (concealed information)32 | E-Mail: (concealed information) |
LinkedIn: (concealed information)
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Warwick Business School, MSc Marketing & Strategy 09/2019 - 09/2020 Modules included: Critical Issues in Marketing, Strategic Leadership & Ethics, Negotiation, Marketing & Strategy Analytics
Loyola College, Chennai, India Bachelors of Business Administration (First Class) 06/2016 - 05/2019 Modules included: Consumer Behavior, Strategic Management, Brand Management
Research Proposal on Youth Politics was awarded a grant of Rs. 15,000 by Loyola Research Park
Co-author of a research article on Effects of Goods & Services Tax on the soft drinks market in Chennai.
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Proprep UK, Coventry, United Kingdom, Student Ambassador (University of Warwick) 05/2020-
• Responsible for building the brand image of the product in the university.
• Conducting market research and identifying different segments and targeting the correct segment.
• Use of social media to promote the product and developing personal conversation with the targeted customers to generate sales.
University of Warwick, United Kingdom, Student Staff Liaison Committee’s Career Representative 10/2019-
• Represent the voice of the cohort to the career plus team and work with the university to find solutions.
• Organised one on one session with the cohort and surveyed to understand the concerns of the cohort.
• Worked with the career plus team and successfully increased the number of appointments and changed the timing of the drop-in session which helped the cohort to get more advantage of the service.
Hindusthan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt.Ltd, Chennai, India, Intern (Brand Management) 08/2019 – 09/2019
• Lead a team of interns whereby a campaign was organized and executed for a brand which successfully attracted college students. The campaign laid a foundation for brand visibility amongst youth in Chennai.
• Analyzed the activities of local competitors across the state which helped the company alter its distribution plan.
• Reduced the spending on POSMs by 10% in the last week by understanding the on-ground activities at the stores.
Business Administration Forum of Loyola College, India, Marketing & Public Relations Officer 05/2018 - 04/2019
• Lead a group of students for the marketing of events conducted by the forum.
• Attracted more than 500 students from 40 colleges across India participated in the Annual Cultural Fest “RENETUS”
• Raised sponsorship of Rs. 30,000 for the cultural fest.
Hindusthan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt.Ltd, Chennai, India, Intern (Marketing) 12/2018 - 01/2019
• Conducted market research and found a potential market for premium products, eg: Smart Water in North Chennai. As a result, the sale of premium products increased by 2% in the next quarter for that area.
• Negotiated with 4 local restaurants in North Chennai to sign contracts to stock and sell Coca-Cola products.
Indian Tobacco Company Limited (ITC.Ltd), Chennai, India, Intern (Marketing) 11/2018-12/2018
• Conducted marketing research for Finescript (a plastic lead pencil) in Chennai. The market research helped the company evaluate the situation for the brand and divest it as consumer desirability was low and the production of the product was stopped as the product was incurring a loss.
• Initiated Handwriting and drawing competitions in 2 schools to spread brand awareness for a brand.
The Climbers, Chennai, India, Intern (Digital Marketing) 12/2017 – 12/2017
• Generated sales worth Rs.30,000 for My captain (online courses portfolio of the company)
• Used social media platforms, influence marketing and SEO for generating sales
AIESEC in Chennai, Project Coordinator 02/2017- 12/2017
• Gained partnership with 4 NGOs related to Women Empowerment in Chennai City.
• Lead a team of 4 and achieved the target of attracting and recruiting 15 international volunteers for the project.
• Organized social activities to increase customer satisfaction, i.e. International volunteers
• Active member of Marketing Insights Series at Warwick Business School
• Player at Stockton Star Cricket Club
• Awarded as “Best Volunteer” by Loyola College for doing community service
• Awarded as Star Performer at Cognizant Soft Skills Arena by Cognizant Technology Solutions, Chennai, India.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
• Language: English (Expert), Hindi (Expert), Tamil (Speaking)
• IT Skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel (Intermediary), R Plus (Beginner)
• Interests: Playing Cricket, Travelling, meeting people from diverse background
• Certification: Digital Marketing
commerce lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking business strategy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|