My teaching methodology is embedded in the humanistic and person-centered approaches. I consider every student as a unique individual and tailor my methods to meet their specific needs. I do my best to share and transmit my passion and make the learning experience fun.
I am a Queen Mary University of London student in the MSc "Mental Health: psychological therapies". I have a degree in psychology with first-class honours. I have been tutoring for several years. I am very proud that I have helped my students gain a better and deeper understanding of their subjects, love them and improve their grades. I am trilingual: English, French and Arabic.
2020 - 2021
Queen Mary University of London, UK - Msc in Mental Health: Psychological therapies
2017 - 2020
FSHST, Tunisia - Psychology Degree - Major Of Promotion
2006 - 2009
SUPMECA, France - Mechanical Engineering
2004 - 2006
IPEST, Tunisia - Preparatory School, Mathematics And Physics
2003 - 2004
Secondary School, Tunisia - Scientific Baccalauréat (A Level) with first class honours
March 2021 - Present
Headstrong Counselling, London - Placement in Counselling
● Provide remote and in-person counselling sessions to couples and individuals with mild to moderate mental health challenges.
2018 - 2020
Aymen Daboussi private practice, Tunis - Placement in Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy
● Provide outpatient therapy.
● Counsel with patients to overcome their emotional distress and mental disorders ( eg; anxiety, depression and self-esteem issues).
September 2019 - February 2020
El Razi Institute, Tunis - Placement in clinical psychology
● Perform psychological assessment with interviews, projective tests (Rorschach & TAT).
● Participate in staff meetings and provide accurate diagnoses.
June - July 2019
Palmares Private School, Tunis - Placement in Child Psychology
● Perform development assessment (Stroop, the House-tree-person test, the draw-a person test, The Rey Complex Figure test..).
● Determine whether a child has a learning disability or attachment issues.
● Communicate with parents and teachers.
2011 - 2017
Lloyd Consulting and associates, Barcelona -Tunis Associate Director-General
● Started as a business director in the Tunisian subsidiary (Anthares Consulting).
● In 2014, I was promoted as an associate director-general of the group.
Languages: English, French, Arabic, Spanish.
IT: SPSS, Microsoft Office.
Activities And Interests
Dance, travel, theatre.
Animal protection associations, first aid training (Red Crescent).
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|