When it comes to my teaching method, I tend to go after results. If there's room to grow and get better then I won't always praise, but make sure the student gets the most out of our contact lesson time.
I am a music professional, with a performance degree and looking to share with others what I've learned. I started performing, competing and touring at the age of 3 and have been working in the music industry ever since. I have co-produced musicals in Estonia and Germany and feel confident in working with all ages.
Oct 2020 to Sept 2021
University of West London ((concealed information)
Claude Littner Business School
MSc International Business Management
Sept 2016 to June 2019
BIMM London ((concealed information)
Creative Musicianship, Vocals (graduating 2019)
2014 to 2016
Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre ((concealed information)
(pre-course in classical vocals, dots Nadežda Kurem)
2012 to 2016
Estonian Television Girls Choir, Conducted by Aarne Saluveer
2002 to 2014
Tallinn School No. 21 (class specialized on English language)
2001 to 2011
Viimsi Music School ((concealed information)
1998 to 2010
Estonian Television Children’s Choir, Conducted by Lii Leitmaa ((concealed information)
Achievements & Performances
Estonian National Televisions singing competition - „Laulukarussell 2006“,
age group 10-12, winner
National and regional singing competitions in Estonia.
I – II places
1998 – 2011
Duet with Ola Onabule in London, April 2014. (Queen Elizabeth Hall)
5th movement „Pie Jesu“ from Maurice Durufle’s Requiem(1947). London, 2014 April.
Andrea Brown – conductor. (Royal Festival Hall)
Musical-poetry “Peer Gynt” Edvard Grieg (1843 – 1907)
Performing “Solweig’s song” with Estonian National Opera-Quartet
Concerts at various venues in Estonia, 2007-2013
Concert tours: China, Hong Kong (2006); Hungary (2008); South Africa (2009); Israel, Ramat-Yishai (2013 April); China, Shanghai (2013 May); France, Normandie (2013 July); Germany, Berlin (2013 July) and Germany with Eric Whitacre (2013 August); United Kingdom, London with Ola Onabule and Villu Veski (2014 April); USA, San Francisco / Oregon (2015 July); St Petersburg (2016 March)
• Helping out with End of Year Showcases at Under the Bridge & O2 Shepherd’s Bush
• Artist Liaison
Apr 2017 to Apr 2021
Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club
work experience as a sound engineer
Dec 2018 to May 2019
The Finborough Arms
booker for acoustic showcase nights
Aug 2017 to Oct 2017
Events & Media Assistant, Internship
• Organizing and putting together the VIP guest list for National Reality TV Awards ((concealed information) and after party
• Assisting the VIP guests with everything and anything they needed either before or on the day of the event
• Managing and setting up the venue on the day of the event
• Taking care of social media (National Reality TV Awards webpage as well as Twitter account)
• Promoting the gala
2006 to 2017
Assistant to the producers, Voluntary
Tallinn International Festival Jazzkaar is one of the name cards of Estonian culture and the biggest jazz festival of the Baltic States with over 3000 foreign artists from 60 countries performing.
• Liaising between the artists and the stage/festival crew & managing volunteers (around 80 people)
• Accompanying foreign artists and delegates during their stay in Estonia
• Ticket/merch sales & daily scheduling for festival artists and foreign delegates
2015 – 2016
Eesti Muusika Päevad “Noor Helilooja”
Estonian Music Days is a 7-day festival of Contemporary Estonian Classical Music. Part of that “grown-up” festival is also a the mini EMD, which is organised by highschoolers all across Estonia. My main role was organising a young composers competition called “Noor Helilooja” (“Young Composer”). I helped launch the competition and also see it through its second year. Young Composer is a competition aimed at youth aged 12–23. It is organised by the Estonian Composers’ Union and the Creative Laboratory. The competition is an extension of the summer school for young composers and is meant to provide exposure to and feedback from professionals.
• Liaising between the artists/finalists, the stage/festival crew, the promoters and the agents & managing volunteers
• Promoting the event (and creating/filming promotion clips) & interviewing participants and finalists & giving musical feedback to finalists during rehearsals
• Setting up the grand finale and its intermission show
• Finding and closing sponsors and awards
SH Landestheater Flensburg
Working side by side with the director, Markus Hertel, I was instrumental in directing the Grand New Year’s Ball (Bühnenball) in Flensburg, Germany, which was a compilation of biggest musical hits put together to make a totally new show.
SH Landestheater is a theatre which performs musicals, opera, ballet and even has a program for young people.
• Directing the new year’s grand ball “Bühnenball”
• Liaising between artists and the technical crew & Working with professional singers and actors and giving them feedback
Co-directing the musical “Grease” in collaboration with Tallinn School No.21 and Gymnasium Corvinianum mixed choir Ars Musica Vocalis.
• Directing the musical “Grease”
• Working with local and international singers/actors daily as their vocal coach & Working as an artistic director
• Liaising between Estonian and German companies & promoting the event
Founder of the competition
Together with Riho Päts’s school music fund I organised the citywide composition competition „Mi-Noor 2012“ and for musicians aged 8-19 in Tallinn, Estonia.
• Coming up with the idea of the competition and producing it
• Budgeting, finding sponsors & promotions
• Negotiating the jury, which consisted of famous Estonian singers and composers
2008 to 2012
Festival “Nõmme Jazz”
“Nõmme Jazz” was one of Estonia’s biggest jazz festivals. It had 14 amazing years and was run by two Estonian jazz musicians. In addition to putting on concerts the festival also hosted a competition for young and upcoming European jazz musicians.
• Liaising between the artists and the stage crew & managing volunteers
• Accompanying foreign artists during their stay in Estonia
singing lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocal coaching lessons for all!
Taking choral singing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£30|