I would depends on my student’s interest..... but definitely music foundation is a must before entering to a new level
I am a Ba(Hons) Music student , I have trinity diploma Ltcl certificate and acquire skills in vocal and violin. I have been teaching students from age 6-80 for almost 4 years at Yamaha Music School. I’m a skilled pianist and have attended a lot of competition.
ELENA TAN YEE GIN
1019,The Stayclub Colindale, 18 Charcot Road, London, NW9 5WU
• I am a perceptive communicator with the capacity to engage, compel and liaise with different people. I can understand four different languages which are English, Mandarin, Malay and Cantonese.
• Well planning in organising time schedule and ensure punctuality in all activities.
• Have the ability in managing well when work is unexpectedly hectic or short staffed. Overcome adversity and
• Being adaptable and flexible has enabled me to challenge myself in conventional ways of working and gaining
• I have strong teamwork skills, I am always excited about working effectively with others to achieve common goals.
• Seeking opportunities to fully utilised music skills and artistic drives in the music industry.
• Will leverage proven experience as a competent participant to contribute to company's goal and needs.
• Music Director of a charity event (Dear Parents Concert) organised by Yamaha Sonata Music and Arts Sdn. Bhd.
• Product Ambassador of Yamaha Music Malaysia at the Japan Store Isetan Lot 10.
• Sales Team of Yamaha Music Malaysia fair 2018 in KLCC, and successfully sold a YUS5 that worth 16,100 pounds
• Music Performer and Organiser for Yamaha Music Fair from year 2016 - 2018 (YAAM)
• Education Management Team member of Music Camp organised by Yamaha Sonata Music and Arts Sdn. Bhd.
• Music Tutor and Education Team Member, Yamaha Sonata Music & Arts Sdn. Bhd.( 2015-2018 )
• Music Tutor, Yamaha Cornerstone Music Sdn. Bhd.( 2016-2018 )
• Private Music Tutor( 2015-2018 )
• Product Ambassador of Yamaha Music Malaysia( 2016-2018 )
• SPM (Equivalent to IGCSE) Certificate
• Diploma in Music Certificate
• Licentiate of Trinity College London Piano (LTCL) Certificate
• Full Grade 8 in ABRSM Piano and Theory Certificate
• Full Yamaha Grade 4 Piano Certificate
• Grade 8 Trinity College Vocal Certificate
• Grade 6 Trinity College Violin Certificate
• Grade 7 Royal School Ballet Certificate
• Ba(Hons) Music (Currently)
• Yamaha Electone Senior Ensemble Group Outstanding Award for 2016 and 2017
• Yamaha Electone Senior Solo Second Runner Up 2018
• 4th International Classical Music Festival Performer
• Guest Performer for NAPEI Malaysia 2017
• 14th Asia Pacific Piano Competition in Hong Kong
• High Scorer ABRSM Grade 6 in year 2011
• Yamaha Band Idol Season 2 Champion 2011
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|