I know each student has their own style of learning so adapt every lesson to each student with my own exercises. I teach Maths all the way up to GCSE level, Music up to undergraduate level and Piano up to grade 6.
I am a music graduate from Coventry University who has been playing piano for over 10 years and teaching for the past 2 years. I have taught piano over 15 students from absolute beginner all the way up to grade 6 and Maths primarily at GCSE level along with some KS2 and KS3 tutoring.
If you need to cancel your lesson, please could you give me at least 24 hours warning. Thanks.
Young Scouts Leader | Essex Scouts | October 2013 - July 2015 | DBS Checked
• Assisted organising of events – such as Christmas parties and overnight camping events
• Lead activities such as games and ensured smooth running of sessions
Student Ambassador | Coventry University | June 2017 - July 2018
• Regularly represented my University at a range of events: open days, department visit
days and at national UCAS fairs across the country.
• Provided advice and insight into university life and course subjects to prospective students
• Enthusiastically promoted the University, with an in-depth knowledge of a range of
facilities and courses within my department (e.g. Theatre, Dance, Music Tech & Media)
Piano Teacher | Self-employed | October 2016 – present
• Taught piano to University students with varying levels of skill from beginner to intermediate,
gaining experience and knowledge of techniques for teaching. I also wrote my own piano
pieces to suit their abilities
• Showed flexibility and time management in planning lessons around our timetables
Maths Tutoring | GCSEasy, Coventry | February 2018 - present
• Taught Mathematics to students of different ages, building confidence and ability in the subject over my time tutoring
• Devised adaptable lesson plans and various activities to suit individual’s differing needs and learning capabilities
• Encouraged independent and creative thinking in my students through leading games and problem-solving exercises
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|