My courses are offering the basics of mixing, arranging, sound synthesising and sound design, among other necessary music production, arrangement and composition skills, using the DAW Ableton Live as the main tool. The structure of the courses can be modified to the individual student's needs, according to their level and orientation.
I am a musician, producer and songwriter working and performing music for over a decade in a professional level. I have been performing and recording with Ableton Live as my main instrument since 2012, including in festivals such as ESNS and Glimps and having released music since 2010 and teaching Ableton Live and electronic music production and composition since 2016.
• Master of Music in Creative Practice in Goldsmiths College of University of London (Graduated: September 2017)
• Music Production Studies in Musical Praxis Conservatory (A strategic collab- orator with London College of Music) with Mr. Konstantinos Kouzas (Graduat- ed: June 2014)
• BA in Graphic Design in AKTO College (A strategic collaborator with Middle- sexx University of London) (Graduated: June 2013)
Work as a Freelancer Graphic Designer / Illustrator:
• Art Director for record label Trial & Error, active in fields of Branding, Album Artworks, Merchandise, Posters (2015-)
• Album art for Θέμος Σκανδάμης - Χειμερία Νάρκη LP released by B-Other Side Records (2019)
• Logo Design and Branding for Happy Something (Bundt Cake workshop) in Athens, Greece (2018)
• Logo Design and Branding for a&a Concept Store (of Anemos) in Tinos, Greece (2016)
• Logo Design for cafe/bar Taratsa Bar in Lefkada, Greece (2015)
• Campaign Design for Tim Maia’s documentary premiere and tribute concert event at Gagarin205 in Athens, organised by the Brazilian Embasy of Greece (2016)
• Album art for Kid Flicks’s self-titled LP, released through Klik Records/wordandsound Records (2016)
• Logo design for greek record label B-Other Side (2014)
• Album Artworks for the greek record label Sonic Playground (2013)
• Album art for Microondas ‘s “Hellenit” LP, in collaboration with Leonidas Oikonomou (Roleplay Design) (2013)
• Album art for Kid Flicks’s “By Typing I Talk, You Don’t Talk” released through Inner Ear and V2 Records (2013)
• Illustration for the greek magazine Kaleidoskopio (2013)
• Logo redesign and campaign design for Rhythmos Music School in Greece (2013)
• 2 Illustrations for the greek magazine Athens Voice (2012)
• Album art for mr. Z’s “Epanalipsi” released by B-Other Side Records (2011)
• Cover Illustration for greek magazine Exostis (2011)
• Illustrations for the greek magazine Lifo (2011)
• Album art for Kid Flicks’s “Hearts of Gold ”released through Inner Ear Records 
- Press Highlights include: It’s Nice That, Exostis, Athens Voice, LIFO, Ough Work in Design Offices / Advertisement Companies:
• Work as a Junior Art Director for advertisement company Eleven (2014), mainly working with fashion industry
• Work as a Junior Art Director for design office ArtStudio (2013), mainly working with luxury products design
• Resident Artist at Arthere Gallery in Istanbul Turkey (March-April 2019)
• Participation in the group exhibition 45 Bands Vol. 2 at Hub Events in Athens (2012)
• Participation in the group exhibition De-Corbusier in Romantso, organised by Benaki Museum of Athens (2016)
Work outside graphic design:
• Work as a music producer, songwriter, performer, press and booking
agent and event promoter, since 2011 Programs:
• Fluent user of Abobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash), Corel- DRAW, Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Reaper, Garageband, Max MSP
• Fluent in multiple non-digital illustration/drawing techniques (pensil drawing, inking, watercolor, acrylic paint, crayons, mixed techniques)
• Greek (mother tongue)
• English (Fully professional Proficiency, IELTS 7.0, 2016)
• Turkish (Limited Working Proficiency)
• German (Limited Working Proficiency, Zertifikat owner, 2001)
computer-aided music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest music production lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music technology lessons for all!
Taking music recording lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£85||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£175||£150|