I base my classes on knowledge which I gained in my classical music school. I can give lesson to every person who is interested in music - piano, keyboard, music thoery and music reading lessons. I teach how to wark systematically and with effect.
I am a musician and I love what I do. I have been playing piano since I was 6 and at the age of 8 I got into classical music school and I have been studing music since then. I have been giving piano, keyboard and theory of music lessons for a while. Every summer I teach music on summer camps. I have got lots of experience with teaching kids. My students are satisfied with lessons.
Music skills: Playing piano, singing, tutoring
1. Piano tutor - I’ve worked as a piano tutor occasionally
2. Music performance – I’m performer by playing piano and singing
e.g. of piece which I can perform:
• The Ragtime Dance - SCOTT JOPLIN (1906)
• Waltz in D flat major Op. 64 No. 1 – F. CHOPIN
• Moonlight Sonata - BEETHOVEN
• When We Were Young – Adele
• Lullaby of Bridland - George David Weiss
3. CHRIS company • 4 years - holidays - CHILD CARER / INSTRUCTOR
1. conducting classes (practical and theoretical), on average 2-4x90min per day – usually conducting music lessons
2. supervising the maintenance of order in the room and their proper use - ensuring compliance with the studio's regulations
3. preparation with pupils and organization of the show at the end of the stay
4. conducting classes in a safe, interesting, methodical manner, consistent with the age and advancement of the participants and adapted to the prevailing weather conditions
5. exercising parental care over a group of participants, including evening shifts
6. organizing and participating in general evening camp activities
7. cooperation with the rest of the staff and joint care for safety, commitment, atmosphere and discipline of those under their care
1. qualifications and experience in conducting workshops, e.g. dance with children and young people
2. educational skills and experience working with children / young people
3. sense of responsibility and awareness of the nature of working with children and young people
4. ability to work in a team, enthusiasm, sense of humor and a desire to have fun
5. no contraindications to work with children
1/ United Kingdom
Undergraduate course 1st degree in Great Britain - from September 2019
University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
Course: Creative Music Technology
Department: Computer Science and Creative Technologies
Primary and Secondary Music School (12 years) in Poland • The State Music School Complex Fryderyk Chopin, Warsaw
Scope: piano, dance, composition
LO in Poland - LXX High School Aleksandra Kamiński, Warsaw
Profile: mathematics, physics, English, Spanish
Musicals – I love musicals and theatre.
The most interesting once which I have seen:
1. The Lion King (Bristol, UK) – in 2019
2. Chicago, Book of Mormons (in the New York City, USA) – in 2018
3. Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, The Phantom of the Opera, Mr Kleks Academy (Warsaw, Poland)
Maria is a teacher with experience as a children's education trainer. Her specialisation is music - especially in "playing in piano". I recommend you Maria to teach your child and you. Play the piano today . :-).
Maria N. (MaryN) is a nice teacher with several years experience as a children's education trainer. She specialises in music and sport. Maria is a responsible and conscientious person. I am proud of her.
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical keyboard lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|