Having graduated in Artificial Intelligence with Merit and ranking 1st in the course class, I would be pleased to help you improve your understanding of mathematics, physics and various programming subjects.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I would be pleased to help you improve your understanding of maths, physics and various Computer Science courses such as C++, MATLAB programming etc through interactive sessions. If you are in Foundation level, I can help you in your courses such as Mathematics, Physic and Engineering Principles and assist you for obtaining good marks in your exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MSc: Artificial Intelligence- University of Southampton
BSc: Computer Science
- How much do you charge?
The prices are 17£/h for common courses and 22£/h for university level subjects. Travel expenses may be negotiated and there are massive discounts on group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
I am likely to conduct tutoring at the University of Southampton library; however, I would be pleased to come to your home located in the area of Southampton, Hampshire.
- When are you available?
I am available all days during the week and the weekends as well. Morning and afternoons are fine for me.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I would be happy to assist people over 11 in their mathematics and physics subjects. I am tutoring courses in GCSE, A-level, Foundation and university level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can assist you to get good marks in your exams and help you understand the concepts in Mathematics and Physics easily.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Through Skype communication, I can explain the concepts for you and help you to solve your problems more confidently.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you understand the concepts in each topic, then solving the problems is a piece of cake. I focus on improving your in depth knowledge of the subject and believe that the best arrangement for an interactive session is as follows:
1. Reviewing the main topics and formulas at the beginning (20% of session)
2. Going through the details and solving the problems interactively. You would learn when you are involved in the problem solving yourself!! (60% of session)
3. Emphasising the main findings of session as a conclusion. You now need to ask about the topics you believe require more attention! (20% of session)
You are always welcome to ask questions during the session. You are then asked to take a short quiz at home if you wish and we can review it and cover your mistakes at the next session. The proposed programme may change based on what you need and in a way you believe works better for you.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I taught Mathematics and Physics at several high schools and as a private teacher for 4 years and currently, I have students who are in Foundation level. Please contact me for further details.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have been trained during my university classes and explored the key features of a good teacher by working with distinguished faculty members in my schools.
• BSc in Computer science
• MSc in Artificial Intelligence
computer programming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|