Fully qualified teacher with 16 years tutoring experience. Very sensitivity to the needs of each student and as an experienced Examiner for an exam board,as well as my knowledge and experience I will will ensure that achieve your targeted grade.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Chemistry up to A levels, Biology and Chemistry up to GCSE, all sciences at KS3.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Biochemist and a fully qualified teacher with PGCE.
- How much do you charge?
£35.00 for A levels , £30.00 for GCSE and £25.00 for Key Stage 3
- Where do you teach?
I usually teach around the Dorking area of Surrey but could travel up to Epsom, Guildford and Leatherhead
- When are you available?
Week days after 5.00pm, Saturdays for small group sessions in Dorking and school holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
11 to 18 years
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE in Biology and Chemistry, all exam boards,
A level Chemistry (mainly OCR) I have also prepared students for Salters and AQA chemistry
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I would hope to conduct this via email and skype
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am very patient and sensitve to needs or each individual student and will work with to ensure that you get the grade you require
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a fully qualified and experienced teacher who has been offering private tuition over the past 16 years. I am experienced in teaching science to all secondary ages, 11 to 18, specialising in Biology and Chemistry at key stage 4 and Chemistry at A levels. I am conversant with OCR A, OCR Salters , AQA, an Edexcel A level specifications.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I do
- Where and with whom did you train?
St Mary's University
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|