Hi, welcome to my profile. I have been a Law lecturer for over 21 years, and also a study skills tutor. I tutor in Criminal Law/English Legal System at Undergraduate Level and also in A Level and GCSE Law. I am also able to help with proof reading.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Criminal law/English Legal System and am able to tutor in this subject at Undergraduate level.
I also can tutor in A level/GCSE Law.
I also can assist with study skills/proof reading and I specialise in tutoring students with dyslexia.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Law degree from Warwick University (1992 - 2.1 (Hons) and a PG Cert in Teaching in Higher Education (BCU - 2000).
- How much do you charge?
Please see my profile.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home or from a location suitable for students. I do not drive so only tutor students in their homes if easily accessible.
I also do a lot of tutoring online.
- When are you available?
Please contact me regarding this.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE/A Level/Undergraduate - all ages.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I tutor online via email, or via Skype for face to face tutorials.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching law for over 21 years and have been a study skills tutor for the last 5 years or so.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
My DBS is current.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
The Dyslexia Guild.
law general lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|