Singing Lessons for all ages and levels with classically trained Opera Singer.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BMus in Vocal Studies from the Royal College of Music, and a Post Graduate Diploma in Opera from the Benjamin Britten International Opera School. I completed my studies at the National Opera Studio in London.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 per hour at my home, or £45 if I come to you.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home in Streatham, but I am also happy to travel to you.
- When are you available?
Being a self employed opera singer I am very flexible with days and times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare my students for graded exams and auditions. I also provide my students with a solid vocal technique.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I teach from my studio using Skype, or FaceTime for Apple users.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My teaching is based on the Bel Canto tradition of singing. All aspects of the voice are developed, including breathing, support, dynamics and vocal range.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have twenty five years of singing and performing experience. I also have ten years of singing teaching experience, having taught privately during my time at the Royal College of music and National Opera Studio.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained with Ryland Davies at the Royal College of Music, the Benjamin Britten Opera School and the National Opera Studio. I continue my studies with tenor Jeffrey Talbot.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|