Are you preparing for an exam such as IELTS or TOEFL?
Do you want to practise your conversation skills?
Do you need to improve your writing?
Whatever your goals are, I will work with you to deliver a personalised learning experience to help achieve them.
I like to use real-world material such as videos and reading materials from magazines to help my students immerse themselves in the language and make learning fun!
For our first lesson, I offer a free 30-minute lesson over Skype to understand your goals and get to know each other.
Please get in touch to book your first lesson!
- I taught academic English skills to students as a Visiting Lecturer at the University of Hertfordshire;
- I have privately tutored adult students in London for the last year;
- I teach English conversation classes to immigrants and refugees for the charity Speak Street in London;
- I hold a 120-hour TEFL teaching qualification;
- I am passionate about languages; I speak French, as well as some Spanish and Japanese;
- I have over 5 years' professional working experience in management consultancy, resulting in excellent communication skills;
- I hold a 1st-class degree in mathematics;
- I've traveled to almost 50 countries, giving me an understanding and appreciation of different cultures.
Rates are for online lessons. We can discuss rates for in-person lessons if we can agree a convenient location!
Perfect! Jack is an excellent tutor. He is very knowledgeable and straightforward, explains with patience and helps with the right pronunciation.
Jack is also a very pleasant person to work with. He is flexible with scheduling and accommodated last-minute changes to my busy timetable.
I would highly recommend Jack to anyone who is eager to improve their English skills.
Jack is a wonderful teacher ! At the beginning, I was not very confident to speak English with someone but because he was very patient I get more and more at ease to express my ideas. He is very nice to talk to.
For sure, I got better at English and because he is a native english speaker he was able to teach me a lot of things about english culture, quotes, specific words etc...
I will definitely recommend him if you want to improve your spoken and written english.
Jack is a highly skilled tutor, very puntual, very intuitive, very flexible and reliable. He listens about your needs and works on that. He takes his teaching seriously and spends time preparing for his lessons. Very easy to understand his explanations. He is a very nice, kind and easy going person. So easy to connect to him, it makes you feel like you are meeting with a friend. Highly recommended.
Hi I am his student from Turkey and he is the greatest teacher that I have ever met .. he is so kind and very helpful and I am sure that everyone is gonna be satisfied..
I have known Jack all my life! He is very friendly and approachable and will be diligent in his work with you. His English - spoken and written - is excellent, and I highly recommend him to work with you.
Dr Patricia Wood
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking written expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£17|