I am an English/French girl, who has experience teaching all kinds of people, from small kids to adults. I can help you most definitely with the oral speech of the language, but also grammar, vocabulary and fun exercices and games! I like to teach in a fun way, so that we can both enjoy!
I would usually take the first couple classes to asses the level. With beginner we would start with simple things, introducing the language. With more advanced I like to only speak in the language being studied and only translate when there is a difficulty in understanding or to explain something complicated!
Looking forward to meeting and having fun with you!
I was born in the UK and I have lived in France since the age of 7. I am fully bilingual and have dual nationality since my father is English and my mother is French.
I studied English as a foreign language in France, and this helped me understand the grammar which now allows me to explain it more easily when teaching others.
I taught English while travelling to Ukraine, Thailand, India and Japan, teaching lots of different sized groups of all different ages and levels. I also spent a lot of time as a French teacher/tutor in Australia.
I use a fun and practical approach to learning languages. After all, the main goal is that you are able to communicate with the people of the country!
I am happy to have conversation classes with you, working on pronunciation or vocabulary, or work with you on the basics, or grammar etc. Whatever you need really, so just let me know what you're looking for!
Can't wait to get to meet you!
I can come into London as well for an added fee of £15.
My rates are negotiable depending on your needs etc.
- French individual lessons for absolute beginners (Ukraine)
- French individual lessons for advanced adults - conversation, pronunciation, vocabulary, expressions etc... (Ukraine)
- English classes to small children of 3-4 years (Thailand)
- English conversation classes to small groups of adults (Japan)
- English individual tutoring to young adults 15-20 (France)
- French song classes to small children 1-5 years (Australia)
- French tutoring 1 on 1 for young children 7-9 or adults (Australia)
- French conversation classes for adults (Australia)
- English teacher to many students, younger and older, work on grammar, vocabulary, introduction to simple things or advanced conversation skills etc...
We are a small family-run language school in the suburb of Kiev, Ukraine. Celine stayed with us for a bit longer than 2 weeks in June 2016. She is helpful, cheerful and so easy and fun to be with! I wish she could have stayed longer! Celine is a very positive person, is constantly there for you, and always ready to help. Her language skills are extraordinary. She helped me and my mum with French and my husband benefited from her English.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|