For intermediate students wanting to put the polish on their English language skills.
Immerse in active English exercises to improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
Receive an insight into Australian culture.
Gain an understanding of Business English to improve your abilities in commerce internationally.
25 years experience in corporate finance and business in Sydney, Melbourne, London and Hong Kong.
Recently retrained as a Teacher of English at the University of Technology, Sydney as i am passionate about assisting international students to transact business with Australia.
Follow the kangaroo path.
Singular hour per week $30, second hour in week $27, third hour in week $25.
Travel with 10klms range of Hurstville free. Outside of this range negotiable
Whilst I have had the opportunity to assess thousands of financial transactions and have closed several hundred some of my successes include: -
Infrastructure / Transport
• Sourced, arranged and provided $100m into a syndicate of $300m to Patrick Stevedores for the upgrading of Australia’s docks (ANZ).
• Sourced, arranged and acted as Agent for two syndicated cross border leveraged leases totalling $83.5m for the bauxite carriers SS River Boyne & SS River Embley (SBNSW).
• Restructured leveraged leases of rolling stock for Pacific National/Patrick’s (St George)
Minerals, Energy & Cleantech
• Agent for a banking syndicate’s A$200m MOF to fund Ampolex’s capex towards its oil reserves in PNG (SBNSW)
• Sourced & provided $25m in construction facilities for an environmental infrastructure project (waste to renewable energy) (Westpac).
• Structured & provided $92.5m in acquisition facilities for a Top 50 ASX listed mining house to acquire a NSW based coal miner (ANZ).
• Established $5m in dealing limits for the trading of Renewable Energy Certificates for a NSW based manufacturer of heating coils (ANZ).
• Refused project finance for a NSW based company to tap/exploit reserves of coal based methane gas based upon market risk and poor capital structure (St George).
• $192m MBO of Tasman Building Products (ANZ)
• $40m MBI of IBM’s manufacturing facility in Wangaratta and $35m MBI of Alcatel’s ICT manufacturing facility at Liverpool (ANZ)
• Participated in the Federal Govt’s asset sale taskforce review of ANL and divestment of core assets to create Patrick Stevedores (SBNSW)
• Sold Queensland radiology to DCA/iMed yielding $600k in upfront fees. (Westpac)
• $80m MBO of Sunbeam Victa (SBNSW)
• Structured $100m in financing for extensions to a Sydney based leisure club (Westpac)
• Worked as the CFO of a video game developer.
2016-2017 Graduate Certificate in Applied Linguistics and TESOL (UTS) (Included a trainee-teaching placement with MTC Hurstville)
1991-1994 Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment (SIA)
1980-1983 Bachelor of Commerce (University of Wollongong) (Included a one year student exchange at Trenton State University in the USA)
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written expression - english lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|