I teach English in Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Conversation, IELTS, Academic writing skills, Presentations, Business English and Email writing. Classes are one-to-one, or group classes. I provide unique lessons tailored to suit the students. I have over 13 years experience teaching people from all over the world with different needs. You will find my lessons are easy, fun and I guarantee you will learn something new in every lesson.
I am native and qualified and enjoy teaching English so much that I owned my own business in teaching English. I used various methods and materials to keep you focused and improving.
For additional travel and extra £10 per visit off site
Rashida Yvonne was my English teacher about 2 years and during this time she was very professional and compromised with our classes and goals. She is experienced and talented to provide a class according to the student needs. I believe we did a great job and I recommend her for sure.
I have over 13 years experience abroad and also in the UK
My students' classes range from 1 student up to 66 students in a class.
Success has been noted in all classes taught by me with students gaining the IELTS band scores to enter universities, jobs and immigration requirements.
Other students have progressed from beginners level in English and improved all the way to Advanced levels.
Post graduate teaching from University of London (Institute of Education)
BA Hons Degree in Business IT and Economics (Brunel University of London)
Degree diploma of Higher Education Business Systems IT (City University London)
TEFL TESOL teacher qualification (City & Guilds [University of Manachester])
IELTS and the Language teacher professional development course
I have worked day, evening, weekend classes at many institutes teaching English for general purposes and academic and career requirements.
• Teaching English key skills: Speaking, Reading, Listening, Writing, Vocabulary, Pronunciation, Grammar, Conversation.
• Teaching IELTS preparation courses for Academic and General tests.
• Teaching General English levels from beginners to advanced levels, including General English Conversation courses.
• Teaching Business English elementary to advanced levels.
• Teaching Aviation English level 4, 5 and 6.
• Teaching Business writing skills, presentations, and business conversations.
• Business consultation to assess client employee training needs, identifying trainee’s weaknesses in four key areas (reading, writing, oral and listening skills), recommend course and course content to improve trainee’s Business/English language. Perform placement tests, screening, interviewing and assessing individual learner weaknesses and needs.
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|