When teaching a language, it is important to understand the context of the words and their rules rather than learning everything off by heart. I therefore like to teach using real-life events to relate the vocabulary back to and make it interactive so that the students grasp the content more effectively.
I am a full time student at the University of Nottingham, studying Industrial Economics.
I grew up in France, and achieved an A* grade in GCSE French at the age of 12. I then went on to study French for A-Level and achieved an A grade.
Rates may vary depending on teaching level.
Co-President, Nottingham Mauritian Society | Nottingham, UK September 2018 – present
• Managing recruitments, operations, training, bookings, funding, support and finances of the society
• Promoting the society using social media, welcome fairs and affiliating with other societies
French call center operative, Business and Consumer Choices | Wellingborough, UK July – September 2018
• Gathered internal data whilst campaigning for Dentiste Expo 2019, promoting the event to clients
• Working office hours, exceeding hourly targets and establishing strong working relations
Ambassador, Student High Street | Nottingham, UK February – July 2018
• Utilizing my social media platforms to represent and promote the brand, generating interests in events and competitions as well as working within a team to reach weekly/monthly targets
Retail Assistant, OFFICE | Northampton, UK April – June 2017
• Assisted customers on the shop floor and organized items whilst significantly reducing customer waiting time and exceeding sales targets
Sports Leader, Caroline Chisholm School | Northampton, UK October 2016 – June 2017
• Managed groups of students aged 11-18 and drawing up weekly reports for my managers
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||£70||Not available||£75|