I will show patience, if you are willing to learn, making you repeat until you get it right.
We will revise what we did previously and move from there.
I also believe learning though game-playing can be very productive.
I'm a bilingual customer service advisor. I have a very good understanding of French language which I can convey.
Whether you're looking to improve your conversation, your writing, your vocabulary or your understanding I'm here to help. And at a very good price
11 Fontenoy House, Kennington Lane, London SE11 4RL
I am a motivated bi-lingual professional with 16 years of experience in providing a good standard of
customer service; I can build strong and successful working relationships. I strive to ensure customer
satisfaction in order to generate repeat business. I have a good eye for detail to ensure accuracy of
all work and overcome problems quickly with initiative and logical thinking. I am organised and
efficient, with good time management and prioritisation abilities, able to work effectively in
pressurised environments to meet tight deadlines and exceed business targets.
I’m seeking a challenging role in Customer service, Sales Co-ordinator in French, English or both.
August 2018 – May 2018
CONVERGYS-VODAFONE, Call centre (Inbound), Belfast
Returns /Exchange Agent
• I was first point of contact for Vodafone customers willing to cancel or change their contract
plans. I had an average of 50 calls a day.
My duty was customer retention. I would correct mistakes made at the point of sales on handset
contracts and SimOnly deals. I used tariff migrations, discounts and goodwill gestures with a view to
keep the customers with Vodafone.
I was targeted on attendancy-productivity-customer retention-call quality-call length-customer
I would also perform additional tasks like recording new customers in the CRM.
August 2007 –April 2018
JAYEX TECHNOLOGY LTD, B2B, North West London
Sales Administrator / Office Manager
• I dealt with sales enquiries (email, telephone or fax) coming from NHS GP surgeries, put
together quotations (self-arrival touchscreen, patient calling and digital signage solutions), process
sales orders and trained customers on software after sales.
• I was responsible for keeping accurate records of business activities in Netsuite database,
queries, communications, and support issues.
• I maintained the relationship company/customer by making follow-ups (courtesy calls).
• I managed a team dedicated to contacting prospects.
2000 - 2007 JOHNSON & JOHNSON VISIONCARE, B2B, Berkshire
Customer service representative
• I dealt with enquiries (email, telephone or fax), processed sales orders (contact lenses) for
the French and English markets.
• Liaised with DHL for paperwork prior to shipping.
1998 - 1999
THE CHILDREN’S WAREHOUSE, clothing, West London
• Dealt with order picking and packing.
• Shipping paperwork.
1996 - 1997
Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse, France.
Degree in Information Management.
1995 - 1996
Université Paul Rabelais, Tours, France.
Languages and Foreign Civilisation. No degree.
United Nations Soldier for France.
• Served as a jeep driver and interpreter (French/English) at militia checkpoints.
• Did food stock-taking.
Education and qualifications
• Degree in Information Management, Toulouse (1997)
• Degree in Foreign Languages & Civilisations (English) Université de Valenciennes
• Baccalauréat in Fine Arts (A Level equivalent), Abidjan, (1990).
IT Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, SAP, Netsuite
Languages: English (fluent), French (fluent - native) and Spanish (very basic)
Interests: Writing, Chess, Cards (Uno), Cinema (Kubrick, Allen, Coen Brothers, Lelouch), Poetry
(Verlaine, Rimbaud), Archaeology from southern Africa and south America, Opera (La Bohème) and
Football (Man Utd).
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|