I can either teach French in a fun and relaxed way or take a more academic approach depending on the student's need.
Generally, I first assess the student's oral proficiency by having a casual conversation and I then transition to tackle oral, writing and comprehensive issues.
I completed most part of my education in an American school abroad and
I have been tutoring since high school as a member of the National Honour Society (NHS) providing help to younger grade students with difficulties in linguistics and scientific subjects.
I also have two younger siblings (primary school and high school) that I have been helping with academic life so tutoring has always been a part time job for me!
September 2018 – present
• King’s College London (KCL) - Strand, London.
Currently completing a bachelor’s degree in Physics (BSc).
Projects & Research:
• November – December 2019: Gamma radiation shielding.
Investigation of gamma radiation properties through analysis of their interaction with matter.
Design of a gamma radiation shield for industrial applications.
• March – April 2019: Optical systems.
Team research carried on imaging systems and lenses properties coordinated with 4 other students.
Design of a terrestrial telescope with specific magnification target.
September 2014 - June 2018
• Stamford American International School (SAIS) - Singapore 357684.
2018: IB Diploma (International Baccalaureate) awarded with Higher Level Physics,
Chemistry and History.
2018: US High school diploma awarded with Dean's List (distinction rewarding a cumulative
GPA higher than 4.2/5).
2018: Science subject award awarded: "Certificate of achievement which recognises overall
excellence in Sciences for the academic year 2017-2018".
• Lycée Français de Singapour (LFS) - Singapore 569928.
2015: Brevet des Colleges (French GCSE) awarded with Honours.
French - Native
English Bilingual (C2) - Most part of education completed in English.
Spanish advanced (B1-B2) - 2016: DELE B1 Diploma awarded; 2018: IB Diploma with language B Spanish awarded.
Chinese (Mandarin) Beginner (A2) - 2016: HSK A2 diploma awarded.
• Python oriented for Math & Physics (3 semesters of formation in University).
• HTML5 & CSS3 (Self-taught on Open Classroom).
- Excel: formed for scientific data analysis in Physics Lab environment.
• Currently playing for King's College GKT Rugby club, oldest Rugby Club in the world.
Leadership position as captain of the 2nd XV, which includes supervising a full team on and off the field, organising fixtures & travel arrangements in England and reporting to the British University league organisation.
Member of the King's entrepreneurship institute.
• Acquired knowledge on how to start and manage a business through small individual projects and workshops.
Member of the National Honour Society (NHS).
• High academic standards requirements.
• Performed tutoring & mentoring for younger grades.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|