I already have experience teaching not only French but also other languages to various sizes of classes and levels: from individual classes to groups, from beginner level to intermediate and advanced.
My classes are always based on the student's needs, level and rhythm, and I like to build the class with the learner themselves. However, I do have high standards of teaching. For example, if a student keeps making mistakes on a particular topic, I will make sure that they do not do it anymore by giving them the tools to remember what was wrong. My teaching ethics: be comprehensive and rigorous at the same time. Indeed, I highly value rigour, even more for a language such as French that needs discipline. However, without being comprehensive, I believe a teacher cannot successfully transfer his knowledge to the learner, and puts them in an unproductive environment.
After having received my French Baccalaureate with honours ('bien' - 'good'), I decided to come study Marketing and Management at Queen Mary University of London. This is my third and final year.
I have been giving language lessons for a few years. I was born bilingual from a language teacher mother and raised in the Paris region, which gave me a standard French accent and an ease to learn languages. I was always one of the best of my class in grammar and spelling, and often helped my classmates if they had any difficulties.
The rates may vary according to the distance travelled.
QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON London, UK Expected Graduation: May 2020
BSc Marketing and Management
BOCCONI UNIVERSITY Milan, Italy September 2018 – June 2019
Erasmus+ Exchange Year
LYCEE LAKANAL Greater Paris, France September 2010 – June 2017
French National Baccalaureate with Honours (mention Bien)
FRENCH TUTOR Milan, Italy October 2018 – May 2019
• Taught intermediate French language classes for a 12-year-old student
• Determined skill level for constant improvement by consistently providing a challenging lesson
• Focused on ways for improvement to determine how to best strengthen speech and interactive skills
ARMENIAN YOUTH OF FRANCE (JAF) Paris, France (ASSOCIATION) 2016 – 2018
ARMENIAN SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
• Integrated various teaching styles according to needs and availability of a diverse group of children from ages 8 to 16
• Taught both beginner and advanced levels
31st “COLONIE DE LA JAF” Savoy, France July 2017
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELLOR
• Acted as a supplementary parent throughout the duration of the program constantly guiding children from age 8 to 11 and watching over them
• Planned and organised activities with fellow counsellors that fulfil high standards of cultural, artistic, and societal education, entertainment, with knowledge of the surrounding nature
• Prepared and taught a short play in Armenian, thus teaching new words and good intonation and accent to a group of ten children
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|