I do appreciate a very practical approach, use what you know. Talking is (almost) everything, and I focus on how the sounds are made, not imitated. Visualisation is a big factor, too, as we can't link a word to an image without having the image to the word.
I have given German Lessons in 4 different countries, including Germany (obviously), the UK, the US and the Netherlands. Starting with tutoring in my own school days, I developed an interest in sharing my knowledge and speech-techniques with others and even helped someone from Japan finding a Job with a German company after only studying German for a year, 3 months of which with me.
Glasgow | (concealed information)4 | (concealed information)
Aged 22, I am a self-motivated, enthusiastic and determined individual with a careful attention to detail. I am passionate about achieving goals set by myself and others with accuracy, high quality and efficiency. My ambition and competitive nature drive me to constantly improve and I am always eager to learn new skills. I am experienced in providing excellent customer service and am seeking opportunities in hospitality.
Computer literacy – I have advanced skills using CRM, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as the systematics of MacOS. I am also very quick to learn and adapt to new computer programs.
Verbal communication – I am native in written and spoken German, educated to C2 level in English which I improved to the use in everyday life by travelling much and living in English speaking countries, however I am always eager to improve further. I have basic written and spoken skills in the Dutch language.
Team working – I enjoy working with others and believe that shared knowledge and co-operation within the workplace is extremely important to overall performance.
TEAM COACH AND CALL MANAGER – INDIGO LIGHTHOUSE – MAY 2019 TO DATE
· As head of a team of 7 members I am responsible for managing everyday tasks, prioritizing workload, planning the rotas, authorizing annual leave and any time off by analyzing the resource, daily reporting and running the department with the other managers. I have also been involved in recruitment by reviewing CVs doing telephone interviews with candidates.
· I have acquired excellent communication skills by being attentive to my team’s needs, being a good listener and boosting morale as their manager.
· I have also become very adaptable as I deal with the firms corporate as well as functional levels.
· I achieved a better level of communication between most of the 860 related branches in Germany and our customer service team, decreasing call volumes and average call duration which increased my team’s productivity, and contributed to an increase of customer loyalty by working together with the Business Development department to educate the branches on their and our business.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR | INDIGO LIGHTHOUSE | FEBRUARY 2019 – MAY 2019
· In this role I was taking calls and working administrative tasks related to customer queries about their deliveries and direct debits in German and English.
· In this fast-paced environment I have improved my customer service skills by communicating efficiently, professionally and compassionately.
· As I learned quickly and consistently exceeded company targets, I was be promoted to team coach and call manager within my first 3 months at this firm.
MANUFACTURING WORKER/SHIFT MANAGER | W.AG | FEBRUARY 2018 – JANUARY 2019
· In this job I started as manufacturing worker which required me to work independently by fulfilling tasks and assignments.
· As I showed a high degree of interest in areas of the company beyond my responsibilities,
I soon received the necessary training and qualifications to become the shift manager.
· This job required me to mediate between manufacturing workers and production managers, work directly on the injection molder machines, ensure everybody was working to a satisfactory standard and preparing assignments for the following shift.
AU PAIR | CULTURAL CARE AU PAIR | WA, USA | JULY 2017 – JANUARY 2018
• I lived with a host family consisting of two parents and three children aged 2, 4 and 6. My responsibilities were to look after the children, help them with their daily schedules, clean up after them and help my host parents with general chores and duties.
• This job required me to be very responsible, reliable and has improved my ability to multitask and adapt to different situations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE | ARAL AG | DEC 2015 – JUNE 2017
• My responsibilities in this petrol station role were to fulfill the needs of customers, ensuring the cleanliness of the shop, doing end of day counts and constant stocktaking.
• I have improved my hospitality skills, by serving the petrol station customers politely and efficiently, preparing sandwiches, serving teas and coffees as well as having experience in cash handling and working at the till.
HIGHER-EDUCATION | 2017 | JOHANN-GOTTFRIED-SEUME HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, VACHA
• I received 3 professional trainings to become a firefighter in Germany.
• In the USA I took classes in early childhood education.
• I am experienced in tutoring English and German (in 4 countries).
Preferred starting date is 02.03.2020
Current Salary: £22000 per year
Salary Expectation: minimum £21000
Perfect! Liked that Julienne was keen to learn about me ,as well as assessing what I required from the German lessons, taking into account what level I had attained from a previous young lady who had helped me learn some of that language..Julienne was patient and easy to get on with..
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - german lessons for all!
Taking written expression - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|