I believe teaching a language should be in a more fun way. To approach a beginner, it is always better to start with picture, music and films. I believe I can teach Hindi to anybody irrespective of their age. To understand a language it is always better to know more about its history and culture.
Growing up in India, Hindi has been like our native language. I have expierence of working in advertisement industry in Mumbai for a while. While working in adversiting, my skills has developed more over the years. I also work as a freelance script writer.
A visual storyteller with consistent and qualitative experience in shooting and editing small to large scale video. Influenced by cinematic techniques and motivated in both independent and team based environments. Always persistent to learn and grow.
• Visiting Lecturer of Videography and Film Studies at Rabindrabharati University (July 2018- March 2019)
• Guest Lecturer at Peerless Skill Academy (April 2019- Present)
• Freelance Videographer (April 2016-Present)
• Video Producer at Responsible Charity (May 2017- Present)
• Freelance Editor (May 2015-Present)
• Freelance Subtitle artist for films (2014-Present)
• Freelance copywriter at Pran Advertising agency, Dhaka (Bangladesh) (April 2016-Present)
• Assistant editor under filmmaker Prof. Ken McMullen, London (February- August 2016)
• Academic helper to special students in film and music department in Kingston University under Equality Enterprise (October 2015- April 2016)
• Advertising production Intern at Fleet Entertainment, Mumbai (India) (December 2014- January 2015)
• School Coordinator at Responsible Charity (February 2013- August 2015)
• Social Volunteer in Responsible Charity (June 2011-January 2013)
• Direction and Cinematography Intern in a Bengali Film, Khiladi (July-October 2013)
• Photography Journalist Intern IBN Portal News (July-November 2012)
• Editing and Live Show crew Intern at Doordarshan Kendra, Kolkata (India) (November-December 2011)
• Mphil/PhD in Media and Communication, Goldsmiths, University of London (September 2019- Present)
• MA Filmmaking, Kingston University (September 2015-2016)
• Bachelors in Multimedia and Animation (2011-2015)
• ISC (equivalent to A levels) (2009-2011)
• ICSE (equivalent to GCSE) (2007-2009)
• Violin player since the age of 6. Qualified Grade 2 of ABRSM with a merit.
• A puppeteer since the age of 3 and have performed in numerous shows and conducted workshops in different part of India.
Filmmaking, Web Video Production, Photography, Editing, Copywriting, Script writing, Subtitles for films, puppeteer, violin player, and under-privileged children educator.
• The short film LAAL ISHQ got selected in the Kolkata International Festival, 2014 and other national Film festivals in India.
• The COCACOLA and AIRTEL advertisement got the second runner up award in festivals.
hindi lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£28||£20|