I am an undergraduate Language student at University of Glasgow. I teach oral Cantonese and Chinese writing as it is my native language.
I will first get to know the level of my students and provide corresponding exercise for training. I will adjust my training plan in accordance with the learning progress of the student. I am friendly, patient and reliable.
I gave weekly lessons for primary school students during college. I covered all the subjects they took including Maths, English, Chinese and so on. I also handled queries of Chinese and English languages relating to spelling pronunciations, grammar.
University of Glasgow (Glasgow, United Kingdom) September 2015 – Present
▪ Degree of Arts in English Language and Digital Media & Information Studies
▪ Anticipated Graduation: May 2019
Groundings - Academic journal of University of Glasgow
(Glasgow, United Kingdom) December 2016 - Present
▪ Formatted and managed the layout of articles ready for publishing.
▪ Edited and managed the journal’s websites to bring the modifications of arrangements up-to-date.
▪ Raised ideas for the cross-disciplinary yearly theme for featured articles.
▪ Assisted Editor-in-chief to invite article submissions through social media and posters.
▪ Secured sensitive materials such as article submissions for fair selections, or other files with VPN.
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|