I strongly believe the best way to learn a language is by needing to speak it. Within my lessons I build a friendly and encouraging atmosphere that makes improving one's skills an enjoyable experience. I prefer to help students towards acquiring new knowledge instead of 'spelling it out' for them.
I am a native Spanish speaker, bilingual in English, with three years' experience as a private tutor for both starters and university-level Spanish students seeking to improve their fluency and their language skills. My students have gone on to achieve C1 levels in the DELE exam and first-degree honours in Spanish Studies thanks to my tutoring.
BA Hons Film & Sociology, Lancaster University Oct 2016 – July 2019
First-class Honours. Minor in Creative Writing.
International Baccalaureate (IB) Graduate Sept 2014 – July 2016
High marks in History (6), English (7) and French (6).
• Trained language teacher and capable private tutor: Undertook CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) teacher training course as youngest team member with The British Council, Warsaw in 2016. Keenly attentive to students’ academic needs and highly adaptable in providing comprehensive and approachable academic support as private tutor in English and Spanish lessons for Lancaster University undergraduates throughout my bachelor’s degree (3 years).
• Bilingual in English and Spanish, with fluency in French: Native speaker of Spanish with bilingual skills in written and oral English. Achieved C2 Proficiency level in French under CEFR international standard.
• Microsoft Office 2016 Pack (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Private language tutor in English and Spanish for university undergraduates Nov 2016 – July 2019
• Provided approachable and attentive academic support in private tutoring sessions for students of Spanish (BA Hons.) and non-native English learners at undergraduate level (ages 19-21);
Digital Ambassador for Lancaster University Oct 2018 – July 2019
• Produced, shot and edited video coverage on student lifestyle at Lancaster University, as part of the University’s digital ambassadors initiative to attract prospective students with approachable and open multimedia content on YouTube, Instagram and the University’s website;
• Designed and animated several motion graphics elements, including titles and transitions, for use by other current and future digital ambassadors;
• Received Student Employee of the Year (SEOTY) award in June 2019 with my colleagues in the Best Team category, for our output and contribution to Lancaster University’s online presence and visibility;
Director, editor and voice-actor of Welcome to Tornistan, workshop material for EU Natura 2000 projects;
Jun – Jul 2016
• Planned and edited video content to serve as training-workshop material for EU environmental conservation experts, employing free-attribution stock footage under Creative Commons license CC0 to quickly and effectively produce introductory videos to the workshop in accordance to client’s project brief;
Designer and editor for multimedia educational project Co sie dzieje z Syria? (What is Happening in Syria?); Sep – Dec 2015
• Shot and edited educational content to present in middle- and secondary-schools in Warsaw (Poland) about the Syrian Civil War, using newsreels and interviews with war refugees to present events in an impactful and realistic manner;
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£55||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£100||£150|