I use audiobooks, practice books, videos, interactive videos, conversation and assign a lot of homework (not boring). Like to plan outdoor activities to practice and learning in a fun way. Make evaluations every month I order to evaluate the progression of the student.
I am a finance professional looking to teach Spanish, which is my native language. I was born in Venezuela and my father was Spanish. I have taught to 3 students so far and want to keep helping people to achieve their goal of learning Spanish.
Investment and Risk Finance MSc, University of Westminster. London, UK. (2:1)
• Course modules: Data Analysis, Financial Analysis and Valuation, Modern Portfolio Management,
International Risk Management, Forecasting Markets, Risk Modelling and Financial Derivatives.
• Bloomberg terminal, Microsoft Excel, Eviews and Mat lab exposure.
BSc Banking and Finance, Universidad Metropolitana. Caracas, VE. (2:2) Sept 2009 – Mar 2015 • Relevant modules: Accounting, Treasury Management, Bank Operations, Financial Mathematics, Banking Management, and Operational Research.
• Financial Engineering Diploma: Financial Simulation, Fixed Income Instruments, Derivatives, Analysis of Investment and Portfolio.
• Cristal Ball, Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT exposure.
Trading and Investment Diploma, Financial Technology Institute. Caracas, VE. Mar 2015 – Jul 2015
• Relevant modules: Forex and Stock Trading, Technical and Fundamental Analysis, Stock Valuation.
Customer Support Advisor. Bofin Tech (Fintech). London, UK. Feb 2018- May 2018
• Answer inbound customer enquiries, diagnosing problems and offering solutions and assisting in purchase choices.
• Accurately record customer enquiries on call handling system (CRM).
• Liaise with suppliers, partners and other business colleagues as required to resolve customer issues.
Internship. Elaine Investment Management Ltd. London, UK. Aug 2017 – Sept 2017
• Performed bank reconciliations, cash flow update and prepaired employees’ payrolls using Microsoft Excel.
• Filing, invoicing and administrative support.
Financial Consultant. Ibanonline, London, UK. Sept 2016 – Dec 2016
• Provided guidance and consultation to clients of the company’s financial products and account management.
• Attracted 34 new clients. Accomplished the company’s goal in reaching £10.000 of deposits in two weeks.
Junior Trader, Savi Trading LLP, London, United Kingdom Aug 2015 – Jul 2016
• Executed intra-day trading of CDF in foreign exchange, commodities and indexes based on technical and fundamental analysis decisions. (MT4).
• Developed automatic trading systems using Mexcel.
Assistant II Outsourcing (BPO) Price Waterhouse Cooper. Caracas, VE. Jan 2015 – May 2015 • Generated employees’ reports, payrolls, benefits, bonus and packages using SAP, Microsoft Excel and Windleger systems.
• Prepared bank reconciliations.
• Promoted from Apprentice to Assistant II within four months for delivering excellent performance.
Customer Service Consulting
CRM, Corporate Banking Intern. Citibank N.A. Caracas, VE. May 2014 – Nov 2014
Competently arranged lending agreements and monthly update of credit files.
Management of the clients’ foreign currency acquisition process for imports and international transactions. Delivered an exceptional customer support on daily basis.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£25||Not available|