Depending on the level of knowledge of each student, I design an individual plan with different methodologies. I do not want to use the same techniques used in schools. Agree with my students, individually or in a group which would be the best way for it.
I am Economist with more of 20 years of teaching between Spain and the UK. I have been tutoring in Academies, High Schools, Sixth Form, College. People consider that I try to understand their strengths and weaknesses in working properly for their improvement in this language.
My rates will vary a little according to the distance and the specific high level.
A caring, supportive and enthusiastic team player who is committed to the welfare, safeguarding and promotion of pupils. Possessing confidence and enthusiasm as well as having excellent communication and time management skills. Fluent in Spanish and English. With a proven ability to encourage pupils to achieve their potential by stimulating their enthusiasm for learning and also their determination to succeed.
• Flexible and creative with friendly and outgoing personality
• Competent Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
• Supervisory, Marketing, Teaching & Management experience
• Excellent communication skills- Fluent in English and Spanish
Education / Qualifications *********
2018 Business Administrator UK Naric Statment of comparibility. Bachelor (honours) degree.
1993 Economics Degree COEV Colegio Economistas de Valencia. Accreditation Spain
1990 Business Economics Degree Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Bogotá – Colombia
Additional Qualifications *********
Great Yarmouth College, Great Yarmouth
2016-2017 CACHE L3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and learning in School (QCF)
GCSE English and Maths
Functional Skills English and ICT Level 2 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Access, Outlook)
2011 Introduction to Web Page Design and Microsoft Office
2008-2010 Action Research Methods NVQ Level.1, 2 & 3
Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (UNED), Madrid - Spain
2007 Statistical Analysis: Collection, organisation, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data,
including the planning of data collection in terms of the design of surveys and experiments
School of Business and Economists College, Valencia, Spain
2002 Advanced Microsoft Excel
1995-2001 Didactic Methods & Train the Trainer
Employment History *********
2016 – present Notre Dame High School, Norwich, Norfolk Spanish Teaching Support and Assistant
• Supporting Spanish Teacher in several year groups with the provision and preparation of the lessons.
• Supporting students on a 0ne-to-one basis (specially Sixth Form) as well as supervising groups activities.
2012-2015 Great Yarmouth, Norfolk Private Spanish teacher
Priory Centre & Portuguese Association, Volunteer Teaching Assistant
• Getting the classroom ready for lessons and supervising group activities
• Helping people who need extra support to complete tasks
• Helping the teacher to plan learning activities and complete records
• Clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
• Carrying out administrative tasks and research
1996-2005 Various Academies. Valencia, Spain Lecturer/Trainer/Teacher
• 2 Courses in Technical Marketing (Strategic plan of MK, Product, Price, Distribution, promotion, quality and Customer Service);
• 1 Course in Codex and ADIF (Sales of commerce to retail, (Marketing, sell techniques, Merchandising, psychology of sellers and customers).
• 5 Courses in Management: (Courses of Secretariat of Manager (Protocol Company, communication skills, secretarial skills, ofimatic: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet, Windows Me, Office 2000; Initiation to the Internet (E-mail, configuration Outlook, chat, newsgroups, WinZip, Search in portals, etc)
Perfect! Enthusiastic and passionate tutor. Lessons are always well organised and structured. Makes learning fun and enjoyable. Keeps my young daughter interested and engaged - not an easy feat! I have wanted to learn Spanish for some time and have tried various methods and given up but Adriana has made this possible
Alison and Zoe are lovely and excellent students. We have a lovely time and fun for each lesson. Many thanks for your nice review.
Perfect! This lady is amazing, my son learnt so much from her.
She is very friendly and also accommodating. I highly recommend Adriana.
Jared is an excellent student. He has really good potential for languages. Many thanks for your review, Juliet.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£60||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£100||£150|