I think that I have the necessary qualities to be successful in this type of work. I am a trained teacher and have very good communication skills oral and written I am used to developing lessons for a wide variety of students and finding ways to make lessons interesting. I am a patient person and that has certainly helped in my teaching career. My method is based on the natural and communicative approach.
I am a graduated and an experienced Teacher, I have been teaching EFL for 20 years, working with kids of all ages and abilities, as well as adults, I taught to beginner, intermediate and advanced students of various cultural and linguistic backgrounds at different schools, institutes, colleges and as a private tutor as well.
I have taught A level Spanish and currently I am teaching GCSE Spanish. I’m registered with a private tuition agency and I am on a long term project involving home schooling and I’m a Spanish Teaching Assistant at 6th form at Birkenhead School where I improve the students' communication skills (in particular oral skills) and develop their knowledge of a different society and culture
• Teacher of EFL: this is a four year course with special emphasis on Phonetics and Teaching Methology, equivalent to an undergraduate degree in the UK.
• Primary and Secondary Studies: Colegio María Auxiliadora, San Miguel de Tucumán, Argentina, 1984. Equivalent to GCSEs
• Other Training courses:
Spanish Language and Grammar, Literature, Philosophy, English Language, English Grammar and English Phonology and Phonetics at National University.
o Teaching Assistant in the Modern Foreign Language Department Birkenhead School since October 2019 to date.
o Spanish Private Tutor for Home-School Tutoring Merseyside since December 2018 to date.
o Classroom Assistant in Key Stage 1 (Reception +Years 1 + 2) at Moreton Baptist Church term-time club since December 2018 to date.
o Classroom Assistant at Moreton Church Sunday School since February 2019 to date.
• Work Experience:
o April 2019 to November 2019 Health Care Assistant at Four Seasons, Birkenhead, Wirral.
o October 2018 to April 2019: Care Worker at Premier Care Wirral.
o May 2017 to December 2017 Translator and Interpreter at Guardia Civil, Police Station. Fuengirola, Málaga, Spain.
o April 2002 to February 2017 Distance learning Teacher of the following subjects: Reading Comprehension Techniques III, English and American History and Culture of the XXth century, Writing Techniques at the English Translator course, Almafuerte Institute.
o September 2005 to February 2017 Teacher at Juan Bautista Alberdi, Gabriela Mistral, Lucas Córdoba schools.
o May 1997 to February 2017 Teacher at Almafuerte School, pre-school and primary level.
o June to October 2004: Substitute Teacher at Maria Auxiliadora School.
o April 1997 to December 2002 taught English for specific purposes in The Media and Communication course, Computing Studies course and Business and Marketing course at Almafuerte Institute.
o March 1996 to December 1997: Teacher at Giosué Carducci Italian School and Congreso de Tucumán (SEOC) Secondary School.
o April 1996 to December 1996: Teacher at Los Ceibos Pre-School and Primary School.
o March 1996 to December 1996: Teacher at Colegio Superior Del Noroeste Primary and Secondary School.
o March 1992 to December 1995: Teacher at San José de Calasanz Secondary School.
o March 1992 to November 1993: Teacher at Libertador Primary School.
POSTGRADUATE TRAINING CERTIFICATES:
• Shakespeare: as a source of inspiration September 11th, 1991
• General Considerations of the specific didactics for the teaching of English and French as foreign languages. November 12th, 1991.
• Workshop for English Teachers. September 15th, 1992.
• Self-access/self-study techniques. November 10th 1992.
• Planning a multimedia syllabus. National University of Tucumán. September 19th, 1992
• Content-based teaching- a sneaky way to do grammar, ATICANA. November 16th, 1992
• How to develop the speaking skill. English Teachers Association. May 15th 1993.
• Teaching learners to use their brains. IES Lola Mora. August 23rd, 1994.
• Motivating young learners by Roger Hunt from Cambridge University, Cultural Argentino de Lenguas Vivas institute. October 10th, 1995.
• The teaching of English as a second language in kindergarten, primary school and secondary school. National University of Tucumán. April 18th 1996.
• New methodological perspectives for the teaching of English as a second language in the primary and secondary school, IES Lola Mora. October 28th, 1997.
• Music in the classroom: “a second helping” IES, March 23rd, 1999.
• Teaching oral English. Longman Publisher, February 26th, 1999.
• Fluency and the role of grammar reexamined. Using the internet in the EFL classroom organized by The Argentine Centre of Culture and English language. July 27th, 2000.
• Teaching very young learners. Longman publishing. September 17th 2002.
• What is language really for? By Jeremy Harmer. Longman publishing, September 17th 2002.
• The movies by Charlie Lopez. Richmond Publishing. November 13th 2004.
• Teaching children through projects and games by Charlie Lopez. October 13, 2006.
• Using the Interactive Board in the EFL classroom, February 2010.
• The teaching of English to Adults at Secondary school, organized by the Foreign Languages Department, Ministry of Education, October 16th 2014.
• English Worldwide Today: A sociolinguistic Outline by Mario Santipolo, organized by National University of Tucuman. August 4th de 2015.
• Integrating the four skills in the EFL classrooms by Beth Clark- Gareca, organized by the Ministry of Education, August 13th, 2015
• National Training Plan: First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Teacher Training sessions. April 10th, June 19th, August 7th, September 29th, December 14th, 2015.
• National Training Plan: First, Second, Third, Fourth and Fifth Teacher Training sessions. February 26th, March 22nd, April 22nd, August 3rd, September 6th, 2016.
• Training Care Certificate, October 8th, 9th and 10th, 2018. Induction Course. Premier Care Wirral.
• A New approach to child poverty. Wirral Safeguarding Children Training Management System. 31st January, February 1st, 2019.
• An Introduction to FGM, Forced Marriage, Spirit Possession and Honour Based Violence – NAR. Wirral Safeguarding Children and Young People Training Management System. February 2nd, February 3rd, 2019.
• Awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect. Wirral Safeguarding Children Training Management System. February 4th, February 5th,, 2019. Wirral Safeguarding Boards Children Training Management System.
• Awareness of Domestic Violence and Abuse. February 6th 2019. Wirral Safeguarding Children Young People and Adults Training Management System.
• Child Accident Prevention. February 9th 2019. Safeguarding e-Academy. Virtual College. Wirral Safeguarding Boards. CPD Certified.
• Children’s and Young People’s Development in Care and Social Care Settings. February 10th 2019. Safeguarding e-Academy. Virtual College. Wirral Safeguarding Boards. CPD Certified.
• Common Core of Skills and Knowledge - NAR. February 14th 2019. Safeguarding e-Academy. Virtual College. Wirral Safeguarding Boards. CPD Certified.
• Duty of Care in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings. February 16th 2019. Safeguarding e-Academy. Virtual College. Wirral Safeguarding Boards. CPD Certified.
• Early Child Development-Foundation. February 22nd 2019. Safeguarding e-Academy. Virtual College. Wirral Safeguarding Boards. CPD Certified.
• Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care or Children and Young People’s Settings. March 4th 2019. Safeguarding e-Academy. Virtual College. Wirral Safeguarding Boards. CPD Certified.
• HCA What’s New. June 25th 2019. Awarded by S-L Wainwright – Primary Care Educator. Wirral Health and Care Commissioning.
• Introduction to Safeguarding-Children. July 13th 2019 Thirtyone: eight online training course.
• Introduction to Safeguarding-Adult. July 18th 2019. Thirtyone: eight online training course.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|