I base my classes on reaching mutually agreed goals which we will set at the beginning of the class and work towards over a timeframe, reviewing the goals regularly.
Depending on what you want to learn and on your goals, we can agree a different teaching/learning strategy.
- I was born and raised in Brussels by Italian parents and am now studying medicine in London
- I am also fluent in Spanish and speak some Portuguese.
- I offer online tutoring but can arrange home-tutoring if we live close.
- I can also give singing lessons and basic guitar lessons, as well as science/medical tutoring.
48h cancellation policy.
- Experienced translator and language teacher
- Singer, musician and graphic designer
- Good IT skills (Adobe creative suite, Microsoft office suite, Logic Pro, basic html/java)
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|