I like to capitalize on the student's intuitive and natural approach to problem-solving. It enables us to learn to speak the same language and I can construct an entirely personalized plan. Each person interprets information differently, each has their strengths and limitations, and adapting to them instead of trying to follow a rigid standard is how people become great.
I have graduated the International Baccalaureate program in 2018 and have acquired 6 points for both HL Biology and HL Chemistry, as well as 6 points for SL Mathematics. Currently I am studying Biomedicine, specifically Neuroscience, at King's College London.
If the lesson is cancelled the day it was supposed to commence, the pay is still expected.
In the process of attending music school and a demanding high school
program the abilities to be organized, punctual and responsible have been
developed, as well as the ability to effectively adapt and apprehend new
information and skills. Resolve and loyalty guarantees quality execution of the
required duties. Sociability, communication skills and equanimity ensure
effective collaboration and good relations with the surrounding people.
01.09.2015. – 30.06.2018. Riga State Gymnasium No. 1
01.09.2016. – 30.06.2018. Riga State Gymnasium No. 1 International
16.09.2019. – present King’s College London, Neuroscience BCs
01.06.2017. - 31.08.2017. SIA ‘’CityKids’’ amusement park administrator
1. attending to customers;
2. working the cash register;
3. maintaining order.
1. learning to exercise patience and understanding towards customers,
especially children; learning to work towards a cordial compromise;
2. learning to pay attention to detail when it comes to maintaining a tidy
and ordered environment.
24.01.2018. – 24.08.2019 SIA ‘’CityKids’’ web translator and visual illustrator
1. realizing various visual projects (wall illustrations, video advertisement,
2. translating company’s webpage to English.
1. tuning my language skills through professional application;
2. learning to plan and carry out a project; learning personal responsibility
and accountability; honing my filming, editing, designing and painting
01.01.2019. – 30.07.2019. elementary and secondary level’s mathematics
and English language tutor
1. creating the study materials;
2. planning the program.
1. learning to work with vastly different students with different needs and
perceptions; learning to be sensitive and attune the method of studying
to the individual student;
2. learning discipline and responsibility by preparing and organizing the
lessons, planning and adapting the curriculum based on student
27.03.2019. – 03.07.2019. sales assistant at ‘’Janis Roze’’ LTD bookstore
1. attending to customers;
2. working the cash register;
3. maintaining order;
4. receiving delivery and sending orders.
1. learning to listen and pay attention to customers when trying to locate a
product or when trying to offer something they need or something they
could be interested in; being invested in customer satisfaction;
2. learning to articulate information regarding the content of books and
advocate for them;
3. apprehending the system of the circulation of books and other products
01.10.2016. – 31.05.2017. AIESIC Latvia; public relations and graphic design
1. creating posters and advertisements;
2. managing media accounts.
1. learning the appropriate discourse required for formal communication
and advertisement format;
2. learning to work in a team and coordinating my actions with the other
team members; learning to shape my work based on feedback from my
3. developing my abilities in graphic design.
15.10.2016. – 31.05.2017. Latvian Samaritan Association
1. organizing activities;
2. entertaining and taking care of elderly or children at Mara’s center;
3. participation in charity projects.
1. acquiring perspective through interaction with children and elderly from
different backgrounds, thus learning to be compassionate, considerate
and grateful; learning the importance of emotional connection a human
requires and is entitled to;
2. learning about measures that can be and are taken in order to alleviate
inequality and help those that need it.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
C1 English (bilingual IB diploma)
Adobe Software elements
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Interested in science, philosophy, history, literature. Hobbies are extensive
reading of a vast genre of books predominantly in English, painting, long-
distance running, piano play.
I have know Agnija for many now, and over time, she has proven herself to be able to sucessfuly tutor a person. She has a good way of explaining and answering any questions and problems.
Agnija was an enthusiastic employee and was able to fulfill many roles. As an animator she worked with children and engaged with them naturally, they were quick to respect and admire her. As a visual illustrator and video produced/editor she was independent and reliable with her projects as she planned them and coordinated them herself. She exhibited a lot of creativity and created beautiful work. The videos were effective advertisements and her painting and decorations fit CityKids very well.
She worked well with people and was very apt at gauging their moods and wishes, which was reflected in her ability to mediate conflicts and converse freely with customers. The work done was meticulous and complete. I am very satisfied with Agnija as an employee.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£17||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£35||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£58||£100|