Hello, My name is Nedelina Zheleva and I am a classical/acoustic guitar teacher and performer.
I am able to provide individual and group music lessons all around London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Music Diploma - National School of Music and Dance 'Dobrin Petkov', Plovdiv, Bulgaria
BMus Classical Guitar Performance - Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance (currently)
Concert Canaries Music School - Classical Guitar Teacher (individual and group lessons)
Soundheart Music Shop - Guitar, Piano and Ukulele Tutor (individual lessons)
Bellenden Music School - Former Guitar Tutor (group lessons)
4 years private teaching experience
- How much do you charge?
£35 for an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I am able to travel all around London and teach at students' homes as well as in my home.
- When are you available?
7 days a week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any age and any level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Trinity College of Music - Junior Department auditions
ABRSM / Trinity Guildhall Guitar Exam - Grade 1 - 8
RGT Acoustic Guitar Exam - Grade 1 - 8
Trinity Piano Exam - Grade 1 - 3
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am available for lessons via Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Nedelina is a music teacher who aims to share her knowledge and inspire people to see the magic of music. For the past 4 years, she has taught thousands of individual and group music theory, piano and guitar lessons to students of all ages and abilities. Nedelina' students have successfully taken various instrumental exams, participated in concerts and some have been accepted to study at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance – Junior Department.
Achievements and responsibilities:
• One-to-one teaching to students from all ages and levels
• Introducing the students to different classical and acoustic guitar, piano
and ukulele techniques
• Providing background historical knowledge about the music
• Working with students towards improving their musicianship as well as
• Preparing students for Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance –
• Preparing students for Trinity, ABRSM and RGT Guitar Exams – Grade 1
• Organizing chamber music projects
• Providing each student with personalized music scores that can help
them understand, be engaged and enjoy the music that they are playing
and learn their instrument in a fun way
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|